Phronesis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in March 2015.

Interview

First of all there will be a written process followed by HR process and then Technical round. After that there will be a face to face with Manager/Director describing the process and at last with the CEO.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

At earlier stage, interview process was good. but as this is a small firm, there is a dictatorship of Chief Managing Director(CMD). Instead of offering salary package by judging my process knowledge, they ask me to write an email and that email will decide what salary package I will get. Moreover, this was the last round and I was asked to write the email by Chief Managing Director(CMD). Think, I have cleared all HR(Manager & Director) and Technical Rounds(Associate Director & CFO) all of them are satisfied but that email will decide my salary package. And that email must be the same as they usually write to their clients otherwise No HIKE.
    HR has no power. CMD will decide everything.

Please DO NOT COME.
    It can be a good firm for freshers but believe me not good for experienced professionals.

Interview Questions

• I was appearing for position of Finance Professional(Accounts Payable & Taxes) but they ask me to write a letter to their client by chief managing director in the last round which was completely shocking.   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was nice with multiple elimination round. But company represent itself as a consulting and financial research firm which not at all true. Its a research firm which only does COPY - PASTE

Interview Questions

• About O&G industry; Why downward pattern etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview included a written test followed by a personal interview. The written test was taken on a computer and consisted of finance questions. It was easy as we were given access to the internet for finding answers. The personal interview was good. They asked questions like why do you want to work in research. Have you ever worked o a research project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phronesis (Allahabad) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took two days..on the first day we had an online test which was quite an easy one followed by a group discussion... the interview was scheduled the next day.They need happy and bubbly personality for the job... prepare for that.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis (Kolkata).

Interview

Three rounds of an interview in one day time.
    1. Aptitude Test- that is quite normal question to be solved on time.
    2. GD round
    3. HR Round
    Then they will have some telephonic round to complete the procedure!

Interview Questions

• The main question was why in this research platform apart being an engineer?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis.

Interview

Don't know what to say about interview because that was kinda rushed.
    Interview process:-

1.Online test
    2.Group discussion
    3.PI
    Didn't got what they were trying to do that day. But Only thing I understand is they were not taking it seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

First was a computer test which they could not complete due to the technical issue then it was soon followed by a quick briefing about the company and the type of work we would be doing . a) group interview - it was more of a debate right wing speak for and left against , nothing much .
    Those who got selected here were soon asked to wait for next round which was personal interview, more focus was on their attitude

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Greater Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Group discussion
    Aptitude round
    Telephonic interview
    Personal interview
    M.D. round
     This company came to my college . And interview was very easy..and if you want u can go to comoany directly cos they hire all the time

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in December 2016.

Interview

After an initial aptitude round, we entered into GD round in groups of 12. The topic was demonitization. Those who cleared the GD were asked to appear for an interview at the company office.
    At the office, the first round was an interview with the Director of HR, where he asked questions to judge the attitude of the candidate. This was followed by a VQ or voice quality round over the fone, followed by another F2F with the company director Mr Alok Tayal, who is registered as Mr Ravi Joshi in the employee registry for some reason.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.