Phronesis Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Apr 2019

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis.

Interview

Don't know what to say about interview because that was kinda rushed.
Interview process:-

1.Online test
2.Group discussion
3.PI
Didn't got what they were trying to do that day. But Only thing I understand is they were not taking it seriously.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Phronesis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2017.

Interview

First was a computer test which they could not complete due to the technical issue then it was soon followed by a quick briefing about the company and the type of work we would be doing . a) group interview - it was more of a debate right wing speak for and left against , nothing much .
    Those who got selected here were soon asked to wait for next round which was personal interview, more focus was on their attitude

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Greater Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Group discussion
    Aptitude round
    Telephonic interview
    Personal interview
    M.D. round
     This company came to my college . And interview was very easy..and if you want u can go to comoany directly cos they hire all the time

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in December 2016.

Interview

After an initial aptitude round, we entered into GD round in groups of 12. The topic was demonitization. Those who cleared the GD were asked to appear for an interview at the company office.
    At the office, the first round was an interview with the Director of HR, where he asked questions to judge the attitude of the candidate. This was followed by a VQ or voice quality round over the fone, followed by another F2F with the company director Mr Alok Tayal, who is registered as Mr Ravi Joshi in the employee registry for some reason.

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phronesis (Amritsar) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude gk and english. Pretty Basic questions not that hard to crack
    next group discussion i which you to be fluent and good in speaking .the topic were pretty basic. then there was a PI followed by telephonic HR. The PI was pretty basic checking your communication and presence of mind and the HR was also about your ability to answer the problems in a proper and fluent manner and also checking your confidence while speaking on phone because the job primarily includes that

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida).

Interview

It was comfortable but a bit lengthy. There was an aptitude test first. Selected people make it to the interview. There 2 guys in the panel and a telephone interview by the HR. Finally you meet the Director before the hiring.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phronesis (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 3 rounds. All of them were quite tough. The first round was conducted by the HR and was very simple and straightforward when compared to the other rounds. The final round was conducted by the top management and was quite hard.

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phronesis (Dehradun) in February 2017.

Interview

Good, they ask questions about your education, projects, hobbies, interest. Might give you something to read loud to test your confidence and to test you communication skills.

They make you comfortable to that's good for freshers, they tell a lot of information about the company, background and other details which help you understand about the operations.

Phone skills are really helpful, as you will need to interview people in US and Europe.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phronesis (Noida) in May 2017.

Interview

Need a min of 80% to be eligible for the interview process for BR deptt, a secondary research exam for two hours and then interviews with HR, department head (one or two) and lastly with managing director of the company

Interview Questions

• Give a guesstimate about the number of beds in Delhi   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Interview

The process was Average but Time-consuming. The process took almost a whole Day.
    HR were really helpful and straight forward. Got the offer letter almost after within the week from the date of interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.