Pinnacle Foods Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Pinnacle Foods

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Pinnacle Foods
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR. Later, I had face to face interviews with the hiring manager, his superior (CIO), other senior directors and managers in IT and a business VP

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my professional experience
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Centralia, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Centralia, IL) in Jan 2019

Interview

Three person interview with brief questions. Office setting. Business Casual. Questions related to skills about software like excel, how to handle difficult situations, where you see yourself in five years, etc. Applied online & received a call next day & interview at pinnacle 2 days after. HR Manager called that Tuesday after with the job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a deadline coming up out of nowhere?
Pinnacle Foods
Application

I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods

Interview

The process lasted a full day with multiple interviews and was extremely thorough and professional. You meet with people from different levels and experiences across a variety of groups. Overall, a good experience.

Interview Questions
Pinnacle Foods
Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Cherry Hill, NJ) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process began with an HR phone screening followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. This led to a two hour onsite interview process consisting of four one-on-one interviews with various members of the logistics department leadership. The following debrief and offer process took approximately 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • The first question was to walk the interviewer through my resume.
Anonymous Employee in Imlay City, MI
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Imlay City, MI) in Jul 2018

Interview

There was not much of an interview process. I was called for Orientation which went from 8am-4pm. We watched videos on how to stay safe on the job. We took a drug test and then at the end, she did talk to us one on one. She asked why I wanted to work there and then proceeded to take my picture for company ID

Interview Questions
Pinnacle Foods
Application

I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods

Interview

Nothing short of a positive interview. From my own experience, HR seems to care a lot about the character of the person they are considering hiring. I was very pleased with the amount of behavioral questions because it goes to show how strongly they value company culture and ethics.

Interview Questions
Pinnacle Foods
Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Parsippany, NJ) in Jun 2018

Interview

I was very impressed by the talent this organization has. Everyone I talked to has a lot of experience in different fields and was very friendly. I was welcomed at the front by TA and i was then taken to the interview room. The interview was a total of 4 hours. Everyone was on time and accommodating (offered water, bathroom breaks, etc). The case study was very well put together and actually, very fun!

Pinnacle Foods
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods

Interview

Was contacted by HR and had an interview with hiring manager shortly after. Was told I would hear back in a week.... nothing. Followed up with HR after a few weeks had past. Was told they had heard positive things about the interview and hoped to have an update shortly. Never got an update.

Interview Questions
Pinnacle Foods
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods

Interview

Phone interview: Asked personal questions regarding work history and case study questions. Very easy going process and would try for another opportunity again in the future. Would be a great company to work for in future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Foods (Jersey City, NJ) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview is about Normal behavior questions. I got an email said I was approved for the interview to know more about my background and position. It scheduled me a time through email and ask me questions by phone for around 15 minutes

Interview Questions
  • why you choose your major, why you want to come to our company
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews