Pinnacle Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Pinnacle Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Pinnacle Infotech

2.8

Bim Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn in December 2019. First interview was video interview with two managers, second was in person that consisted with 90 questions test with no calculator or notes. Then interview with two managers

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech.

Interview

Online assessment test followed by one tech interview and one hr interview.Each lasted for half an hour. Assessment questions were from engineering machine & simple aptitude. the level was moderate.i scored 73 out of 100.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

I got to know about the job through online notice. An application form detailing academic background, work experience and reasons for interest in the company was needed to be filled. It was an walk- in interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous Work Experience
      CTC
      Academic qualifications
      Willingness to relocate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Durgapur, West Bengal) in September 2019.

Interview

First round the candidate will face the Aptitude round. After clearing this there will be technical interview.Then after this HR round.Then if you are selected they will let you know by email.

Fresher Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2019.

Interview

lengthy interview with 3 rounds of screening and a final Hr round which can go up to 40 minutes. An online test with about 120 questions in 2.5 hours as first screening test then it will follow up with a GD and a technical interview which asks about basic engineering design and cad related questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked various personality related questions like tell me about yourself? , why should we hire you ?, are you willing to relocate.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan).

Interview

Technical Interview comprises of basic questions related to your area of study and design field. Knowledge of Revit and AutoCad is helpful. Personal Interview is just to check the confidence.

Mep Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech.

Interview

Pinnacle Infotech mainly hire from college campus programme through Online test, GD and PI. After that they will select you by giving offer letter. if you are from different company with 4-5 years of experience you can get hire buy telephonic interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Kolkata) in November 2018.

Interview

Ist was the online test which included questions from engineering drawing, technical section and aptitude.
    2nd round was the technical interview round where questions from training were asked
    3rd was the personal interview round

Fresher Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech (Kolkata) in October 2018.

Interview

It was very long ,but it was average.First they took Iq exam on computer using aptitude and engg drawing questions then gave us presentation. Then on the next day first GD was done then Skills round and then after that HR round.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pinnacle Infotech.

Interview

HR Round - Asked theory questions about core java which is not known to beginners
    Technical Round - Asked more in depth about Java and also advanced Java

Interview Questions

• What's JDBC Connectivity, Final class, Multiple Inheritance, Abstract Method, Difference between array and arraylist?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.