Places for People Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Places for People Interview Questions

Interviews at Places for People

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Places for People in July 2020.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, detailed knowledge and skills test/discussion. Computer equipment was received on time to enable working from home and onboarded quickly with some great support. Fab to work with some great minds. Everyone seems very polite and helpful. Just what you need when you start a new job.

Repair Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Places for People (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

After applying online I was offered a face to face interview, at the interview I was asked a number of questions and asked to use the STAR technique to answer compentancy based questions. Once the interview was complete I was advised I would hear the following week after all interviews were complete which I didn't. I had to chase the recruitment team and eventually was informed via email that I was unsuccesful , I received pretty good feedback at the interview so I requested further feedback as to why I was unsuccessful which was ignore by the recruitment team twice.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Membership Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Places for People in June 2019.

Interview

Had a group interview which consisted 3 hours. Most of the time in a room. Task included introducing yourself, presentation, writing, revering a scenario play, going out in groups to target people that want to join the fitness centre, and introducing the person sitting next to you.

Interview Questions

• About yourself
      What makes a good sales person
      About the company
      What the duties of the role are   Answer Question
    • What makes a good sales person
      About yourself
      Duties of the role
      Information about the company   Answer Question

Housing and Wellbeing Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Places for People (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was straight forward and the interviewers we’re great in steering me towards answering the question.
    Not too daunting as both interviewers were quite chilled out and warm and welcoming.

Youth Hostel Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blyth, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Places for People (Blyth, North East England, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Informal two to one chat and five questions. It was set in a very informal location and I was made to feel at total ease. Questions where quite easy to understand and answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a person who tried to cross professional boundaries   Answer Question

Financial Transactions Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Places for People (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Prior to interview I was able to log in to my own account and arrange the interview through there, this was very handy and easy to navigate. The interview itself was very relaxed and engaging, I felt at ease straight away whereas in other interviews I have had I felt nervous throughout, so it was alot easier for me to answer the questions and make my point clear and concise. Easily one of the best interview experiences I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask your current colleagues to describe you, what good things do you think would they say about you and what bad things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation required, knew exactly what the benefits where and the salary that was being offered. Everything was very much as advertised within the job description.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Places for People (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interviewers made me feel welcome and put me at ease with an ice breaker ‘yes or no’ quiz. The questions were competency based, and the HR department had advised this would be the case beforehand so I was as prepared as possible. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the piece of work you are most proud of.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Great process, great environment and treatment. Not only focused on the business skills but as well in the soft skills. Very professional way and adapting to the candidate when abroad to avoid expenses.

Interview Questions

• How mang gas stationa are there in Czech Republic?   1 Answer

Joiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Places for People (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

The position or vacancie was advertised on indeed website which I find easy to use .
    The interview I found more informal which worked very well , I was interviewed by two supervisors who came across very friendly and brought out the best in me
    Some interviews with other companies I have had I have found difficult because I felt they where asking the wrong questions even sometimes about things that had zero relevance to the role I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I could bring to the company that someone else may not ?   1 Answer

Place Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Places for People (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Clear information about the role, and the company. Interview was explained and was professional and comfortable. Questions were valid and well structured. The interviewers listened to my responses and re-read questions if I asked them to.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have supported a colleague?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.