Playboy Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Playboy

Playboy

Application

I interviewed at Playboy

Interview

Very straight forward. Asked about my background. They really want to make sure you’re a cultural fit. No jerks or sleazy people allowed. 4 interviews over the course of 3 days. Process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Why Playboy? What do you see for Playboys future.
    7 Answers
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Started the process with an interview over the phone, and was then brought in a few weeks later for an in-person interview with team leaders. Everyone was very polite and welcoming. Very casual atmosphere overall. Overall, I really enjoyed the process. Playboy seems like an excellent company to work for. It's rare to find companies with an HR team willing to keep candidates up to date, and even tell them when they've been rejected. Definitely a good sign for whomever is lucky enough to receive an offer!

Interview Questions
  • What would be your dream photoshoot to work on?
  • Do you feel comfortable leading a team?
  • What are you most excited about with this role?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playboy (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Reviewed portfolio and discussed skill level. The interview also discussed company policies and culture and comfort level of the media and the subject matter at Playboy. The employees were super nice, friendly and happy to answer any questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your skill level of the adobe software and have you used a drawing/wacom tablet?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Met with Senior Photo Director one-on-one to discuss the future goals of the stories being told / photographed and the current tasks for the role that was being filled. Everyone was very welcoming at the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

It was two phone interviews , each about 40 minutes long by two different people . The questions were very direct and the interviewer took his time while asking them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

My interview process was with creative direcotr and HR and the rest of the department. everyone was very friendly and welcoming during the process. I felt like it was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • How many software programs I knew

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playboy (New Delhi)

Interview

the interview was good but little bit of tuff but i passed it playboy is my most faviorate job in the world its like an deam job the interview was realy good coz there was all little things included in that

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA) in Nov 2015

Interview

2 day on-site interview. Spoke to about 12 people over the span of 2 days. No hard questions at all - people didn't really seem like they knew what they were doing there - or what my role was really for. Pretty basic background/resume review questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Playboy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playboy

Interview

two interviews, both on the phone. First one had a lot more questions, was definitely difficult. The second one, conducted by a different person, was more about personality. Everything was fairly quick, not a lot of time wasted. Scheduling the interviews was easy.

Interview Questions
  • What's the last piece of journalism you thought was sucessful
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Emailed associate art director, got an email back, sent my portfolio, and got an interview. I had the interview with one of the designers and I showed him my entire portfolio. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, it was very straight-forward.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to learn here at Playboy? When do you start and finish school? What are some areas of design you are interested in?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews