Playboy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Playboy Interview Questions

Interviews at Playboy

2.5

Photo Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Started the process with an interview over the phone, and was then brought in a few weeks later for an in-person interview with team leaders. Everyone was very polite and welcoming. Very casual atmosphere overall. Overall, I really enjoyed the process. Playboy seems like an excellent company to work for. It's rare to find companies with an HR team willing to keep candidates up to date, and even tell them when they've been rejected. Definitely a good sign for whomever is lucky enough to receive an offer!

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playboy (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Reviewed portfolio and discussed skill level. The interview also discussed company policies and culture and comfort level of the media and the subject matter at Playboy. The employees were super nice, friendly and happy to answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your skill level of the adobe software and have you used a drawing/wacom tablet?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

It was two phone interviews , each about 40 minutes long by two different people . The questions were very direct and the interviewer took his time while asking them

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview process was with creative direcotr and HR and the rest of the department. everyone was very friendly and welcoming during the process. I felt like it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How many software programs I knew   1 Answer

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 day on-site interview. Spoke to about 12 people over the span of 2 days. No hard questions at all - people didn't really seem like they knew what they were doing there - or what my role was really for. Pretty basic background/resume review questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Playboy.

Interview

two interviews, both on the phone. First one had a lot more questions, was definitely difficult. The second one, conducted by a different person, was more about personality. Everything was fairly quick, not a lot of time wasted. Scheduling the interviews was easy.

Interview Questions

• What's the last piece of journalism you thought was sucessful   Answer Question

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Emailed associate art director, got an email back, sent my portfolio, and got an interview. I had the interview with one of the designers and I showed him my entire portfolio. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, it was very straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to learn here at Playboy?
      When do you start and finish school?
      What are some areas of design you are interested in?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Interview

JSFiddle session over the phone as well as some general questions about javascript. I was asked to create a simple html layout and to make a function to alter it. Pretty easy.

Front-End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Playboy (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview followed by a second phone call with the Head of Tech which consisted of a screen share utilizing jsFiddle. Was given brief notes and asked to code a simple 2 column responsive layout, adhering to specific dimensions and styling.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on quirks of box-model margin and padding   2 Answers

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Playboy.

Interview

Interview process included phone interview, sample content assessment, and in person interview. The entire process took about 1 month. Everyone was very kind and accommodating leading up to and during the interview process, and the office seemed to have a very family like culture. Biggest complaint is that I never received a response, even after multiple attempts to contact from my end.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel would be your biggest challenge in working here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.