Pluralsight Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 275 of over 275 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter14%
HardAverageEasy

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

Great process from start to finish. Very friendly and conversational. It was as if I had an existing relationship with everyone I spoke with. In addition, I was informed it would be a rather quick process and it certainly was.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted me to Pluralsight.
    Answer Question

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

First you have an interview with a recruiter, then you have to take a pretty difficult intelligence test followed by a personality test, then you have an interview with the manager or a senior analyst on the team, then it ends with an interview with the entire team in which you have to present an analysis that you've done. Everything was done over the phone or over Zoom.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight in Nov 2021

Interview

The entire interview process started off in a manner that I had not experienced before. I started off with doing an actual assessment before there was even talk of a phone screening. Once I got through the assessment I had my phone screening and everyone that I had spoken with so far has been very transparent which I appreciate. I'm still waiting for one final phone interview which has not been scheduled yet but I'm still pleased with the experience so far.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a lot about how I deal with certain situations over the years and there's no one way to answer that question.
1 person found this interview helpful

Pluralsight

Application

I interviewed at Pluralsight

Interview

From start to finish the entire process was an absolute delight. Every interview was full of information and relevant conversations and was scheduled to suit me and with urgency. Everyone I met was so friendly and able to provide me with great insights into the role, the company and the overall culture and nothing felt rehearsed.

Interview Questions
  • Big focus on asking about people skills and examples of times dealing with difficult professional situations and how to overcome them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Austin, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was super organized and very informative. I really enjoyed talking to Anna and I loved that she came with a list of prompted questions. I look forward to continuing the process!

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure success with your clients?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Draper, UT) in Nov 2021

Interview

The hiring manager met with me over zoom and shared with me more information about the position and department. The hiring manager was easy to talk with and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • How was your experience at the recent security convention? Do you have any questions about the role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was seamless and enjoyable. I had contact with a recruiter every step of the way, and my questions received prompt responses. They were genuine and encouraging! I enjoyed getting to meet each interviewer. I met with 4 different people over the course of 4 days and was given an aptitude and personality test.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a program or project that you implemented or oversaw from start to finish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pluralsight (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2021

Interview

Initial phone screening that lasted around 20 minutes to get an overview of the position. After that a time was coordinated to have a zoom call with management a few days later. We did have to reschedule due to and urgent matter from Pluralsight but they let me know prior to the interview and was prompt to set a new time the next day. Interviewers were on time and were pleasant throughout the meeting. They asked questions that were relevant and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked many questions. Some about my previous experience and how I could bring those skills to the project to make it better. They asked what brings me joy in the work I do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process. First round was with the recruiter, second with the hiring manager and third was a panel interview where you had to do a presentation (pre-seen material) followed by some competency questions. As Pluralsight is currently owned by Vista Equity Partners, you also have to undergo a Cognitive and Behavioural assessment. My advice would be not to worry too much as the actual tests I did were a lot easier than the practice ones I looked at but if you don't practice then you have a high chance of failure on this. All the interviewers I met were friendly, happy to tell you more about the company and role and very honest about their experiences. From everything I could gather the culture is great and the recruiter I dealt with was also very good. In the end I didn't get an offer but had a good experience with them.

Interview Questions
  • What would a colleague say about you? When have you had to deal with difficult stakeholders?

Pluralsight

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pluralsight in Nov 2021

Interview

Standard application followed by an email from a recruiter with a request to take two assessments. Plenty of tips and advice for taking the assessments from the recruiter. One personality assessment and one cognitive. This was followed by two back-to-back 30 minute interviews one week, and two additional back-to-back 30 minute interviews the following week. Personable touch points from the recruiter with video intros throughout the process. Helpful and responsive recruitment team. Casual and friendly but purposeful interview content with the four interviewers. Almost everyone offered to be available for any follow up questions I had. Reasonable timelines communicated and held to. Overall a positive experience so far.

Interview Questions
  • What Pluralsight value do you most strongly resonate with and why? General questions about immigration knowledge and experience. How would you work to resolve tension between cross-functional teams who weren’t in agreement on the justification of a relocation? How do you engage with outside counsel? How do you engage with in-house attorneys? What would you do in your first 90 days? How would you know you are successful?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Interviews