Porter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Porter

Porter

Application

I interviewed at Porter

Interview

First round was a group discussion where you'll be given a topic and asked to discuss about it and come to a conclusion or a solution then the HR round with some behavioral questions your skills past experiences strengths

Interview Questions
  • Reason why you chose this role
    Answer Question

Porter

Application

I interviewed at Porter

Interview

There was a gd, then 2 rounds of interviews and overall the process was smooth and enriching. The company filtered most of the candidates through gd round and the interviews were a bit tough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Porter in Mar 2022

Interview

Technical Round: Overall Interview experience was bad. Interviewer was half asleep and an inexperienced software developer. Interviewer was a Junior developer and lacked experience to interview a SDE II candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Count unique triplet of numbers in a given array where sum of all numbers in the triplet is equal to K.
  • Design a parking lot system.

Porter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter in Feb 2022

Interview

So unprofessional, no feed back after the interview and when you call the hr team they they will disconnect your call or will not receive your call. At least you should inform the candidate with the interview feed back so that they can improve themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Porter

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Porter in Feb 2022

Interview

interview was very easy to crack they just asked about what porter do family backgrounnd and any one topic you want to describe. hobbies strength and weakness . where do you see yourself in 5 years .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: 2 questions were asked(1hrs) 1. Ds algo questions 2. LLD problem like parking lot. Round 2: System Design (1.5 hrs) design BookMyShow (LLD+DB design + HLD) Round 3 : Manager round Projects you worked on, and other similar managerial round questions. ** offer was not released as I was out of their budget**, they picked up someone else for lower salary.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter (Mumbai) in Oct 2021

Interview

They have four rounds First is online test in which they asked test cases , SQL, Analytical questions. Second is technical 1 + online tests. They will take 40 min technical and 30min written test. Third round Technical2 + online test. In this same 40 min technical covering almost all manual+api+mobile+agile than 30 min written test . Last round is managerial round. Mostly they waste your lot of time in such time you will give 3 companies interview. They took interview like MNC. - Online test - Technical + online test - Technical2 + online test - HR round

Interview Questions
  • All manual + API + Mobile testing + agile and real time questions. Write test cases both positive and negative. Analytical questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

There are three rounds 1. Technical 2. Technical 3. HR 1. Technical: It was taken by someone with over 10 years of experience in android Interviewer was good. He asked topics in-depth and took over two hours but the experience was good. 2. Technical: It was taken by someone with over 7 years of experience I was able to answer all the questions but this round was the same as it took over 2 hours. Got a rejection mail after that Both the interviewer was good but Porter I think they are not serious about hiring candidates as they are taking interviews for over 2 hrs. I mean one can find the candidate is good or not in just 30 mins or 1 hr

Interview Questions
  • Architecture based , MVVM vs MVP , Sealed Classes for multiple view types , Rx java questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very long and time consuming. Not relevant for the profile. Wasted 2-3 days and 2-3 hours each day. Several rounds with same questions. By the 3rd round the name of the profile changed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore)

Interview

Overall It was a good interview. Interviewer asked 1 data structure question and 1 Low level Design question. I answered both. No update or feedback was provided after even asking twice.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Porter Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Porter as 44.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Quality Assurance II and Senior Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Development Engineer (SDE) II and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Porter takes an average of 8 days when considering 29 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Software Development Engineer (SDE) II roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Porter according to 29 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 22.39%