Porter Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Porter

Porter

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Porter in Apr 2021

Interview

- One Technical round where questions related to project experience and problem solving was tested, in addition to some basic SQL and Python problems to be solved. - Take home assignment where a business use case was given and I was asked to find out the validity of a particular hypothesis.

Interview Questions
  • - SQL questions using rank function, simple group by aggregate functions - Pandas dataframe basic questions on pivot table
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

HR was very helpful and when my role was not fit for the applied vacancy, the management suggested another vacancy in different locations. In all a very professional & punctual experience .

Interview Questions
  • -About yourself -there are 2 candles, each burn completely in 60mins. how will you measure 45 mins of it's time -Sell me something which is basically free in nature, for example glass of water -3 Strength & weakness -Difficult situation you faced and how did you tackle it -What do you know about the company? -Why you want to be a part of porter -What do you understand from the position offered to you? -How are you different than the other members in the team? -have you done a team leading role? How do you describe yourself as a team leader? -Have you done account management? How do you solve a client's issue? -If a client is having specific problem with you, how will you deal with it? -How are the target structure in your previous company? -What is your lead generation strategy? -What got your interest in Logistic Industry? -What would be the different verticals where porter may expand? -From 1-10, how much would you rate yourself in mathematics/geometry? -Consider a cube with it's side a cm, what would be the value of the diagonal passing through the centre of the cube? -Why is your favourite start-up?, Sell that start-up to me considering that I am already using a competitor company's service. (No matter what your say, they will make you choose an e-commerce/logistical app start-up) -What is your notice period? -Anything you want to ask to us?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

The entire process took around 10 days. It was overall a great interview experience. First there was an online video call where I was asked to write SQL queries. Then I was given some data and asked to manipulate the data using either R or Python. Then there was a take home assignment. Post that there was a problem solving round. After that there was a culture fit round.

Interview Questions
  • Write SQL queries for different scenarios.
  • Data Manipulation - was given some data and asked to manipulate the data
  • Take home assignment - Given data and asked to verify the problem and probe into possible causes.
  • Problem solving - asked about my general technique for solving an analytics problem

Porter

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porter

Interview

Started with 1-2 questions related to my resume. 1-hour discussion on the problem statement. The interviewer was very helpful and polite. The result was thought negative. It would have been helpful if feedback was shared.

Interview Questions
  • Consider drivers requirement of giving going home button on their app is increase. As a PM what will be your next steps.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was really smooth, Recruitment team is super pro-active. Right from letting you know about your shorlited profile till end of the process, you feel home. Got timely feedbacks and all the assistance from Meenakshi. She helped me throughout the process and made this a memorable experience. Also the panel was super cool, knowledgeable and direct you to right path without losing their calm

Interview Questions
  • Your overall understanding of business and product along with team management experience and strategies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Porter (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

3 Rounds -1 PS DS - 2 Design round All Interview through hangouts call only. Q- Design otp system which can be used by multiple other services. (Both LLD and HLD must be covered)

Interview Questions
  • Q- Design otp system which can be used by multiple other services.

Porter

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Porter

Interview

Four rounds of interview attended through consultancy waited for almost 2 hrs for 1st round where few were rejected straight away for some nonsense reason when few candidates raised the questions they put blame on consultancies.

Interview Questions
  • Wasting the time of the candidates
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Porter (New Delhi)

Interview

Applied for Operations Manager over the company website. I was asked to take a online test which consisted of mainly logic, quants mcqs and 2 situation questions of operations. Called up the HR as I didn't hear back after a couple of days. First the HR was clueless and said she would call back. Had to again call after an hour only to hear they are looking for a BD prolife. Surprisingly they didn't realise this when they shortlisted me for taking the test.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed