Posterity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Posterity Group Interview Questions

Updated 22 Nov 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Posterity Group

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Posterity Group (Rockville, MD (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about my resume and the Recruiter tried to talk my ear off on the initial phone call instead of asking a few qualifying questions and setting up another interview. I was never asked if it was a good time to speak.

I eventually interviewed with an HR person, CEO, Vice President and 3 other corporate employees. They did not introduce themselves. People just kept coming in and out of the conference room asking questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Posterity Group (Rockville, MD (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very strict interview process for intern position. Made position seem challenging however disappointing once hired. Phone screen interview. Few days later panel interview with two hr managers and then greet CEO

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derwood, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Posterity Group (Derwood, MD (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

The whole interview process with Posterity Group, LLC takes about four weeks before I got hired. At first, I received a phone call from them about the graphic designer position, and I provided them with my education and background experience as graphic designer. Then I received an notice of an in-person interview after two weeks. And then I was finally got hired from them after a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.