Posterity Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.4
Radcliffe A. Antoine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "None"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Derwood, MD (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Derwood, MD (US)

I worked at Posterity Group full-time

Pros

It will depend on what you are looking for. If you are looking for positions like PM, PgM, HR or if you have experience with contracts or proposals, this company might be a good starting point. Also, if you are in the medical related field where this is also a good starting point as well.

Cons

The turnover rate is a bit high.

"DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS PRAISING THIS COMPANY"

Former Employee - Support
    Former Employee - Support

I worked at Posterity Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team, outside of the CEO, provided a support system for each other. Posterity Group is a mom and pop shop, so if you like that kind of atmosphere, this is DEFINITELY the small business for you!

Cons

Posterity Group's CEO "thinks" he talks a good game but he lacks business acumen and integrity to run a successful business in the civilian sector. I've witnessed him outright bully and curse out employees that did not agree with him. He is egomaniac and EXTREMELY immature. Fair and LEGAL pay practices do not exist, the turnover rate is atrocious and the CEO's attitude and lack of integrity creates a hostile work environment.

Advice to Management

The CEO should audit all of their practices. Management should also review the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Fair pay among men and women did not exist due to the CEO.

3. "Why Posterity Group is and continue to be such a dynamic company."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD (US)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD (US)

I worked at Posterity Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The reason anyone would want to become a part of the Posterity Group family is because the leadership will treat you with a mountain of respect, understanding and encouragement while expecting the very best from you. There's no doubt that you will become a more competent and confident member of the Posterity family the longer you stay there. The leadership have a wealth experience that can be transferred to you if you are willing to except it. Overall, Posterity Group is a fantastic organization to be a part of.

Cons

Working with the great leaders of Posterity Group will change you in such a way that it will be difficult to work with another organization that doesn't display the same commitment and integrity.

Advice to Management

Please do not let anyone take advantage of your kindness and your willingness to pour so much of yourself into them.

5. "Good Environment for growth and maturation"

Pros

This company offers an environment that allows for growth in many different fields beside professional. They want you as an employee to learn something new everyday and to move out of your comfort zone as a way to make you an better person, not just a better employee. The doors of the supervisors are always open, they want you to ask any and every question that you might have. You never have to wonder or question about something, there is always someone there to help you in every way they can. The supervisors are fair and reward based on merit, not length of employment. The boss really does care about the people that work there; there are always fun, interactive group activities, handwritten birthday and holiday cards,etc. All in all, posterity is a great place to work.

Cons

There is a high expectation to give your best. if you are not prepared for that, this would be a con for you.

Advice to Management

Give 110 percent, leave it all on the field and even if you fail, no one can say you did not try.

19 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves in offering a work environment in which our employees can develop as professionals and individuals.

6. "Really pleased so far"

I have been working at Posterity Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I did not know anything about this company when I started, but so far they have been great in living up to their word. My position is exactly as described and management has been very helpful getting me situated and providing continued support. Great infrastructure and integrity! CEO has flown out to see us several times as well.

Cons

The company has a lot of contracts and I don't know anything about any of them except my own. There are some overhead mysteries, I still do not know much about the company.

Advice to Management

I know posterity is growing, keep up the good work!

7. "Respiratory Therapist"

Current Employee - Registered Respiratory Therapist in Fort Bragg, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Registered Respiratory Therapist in Fort Bragg, NC (US)

I have been working at Posterity Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Competitive salary, very professional, respect and appreciate their staff, very courteous

Cons

I'm completely satisfied with my working relationship

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

19 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for recognizing our efforts and reviewing us.

8. "Good place to work"

Pros

-The management is open to employee's ideas
    -Small company so management is more involved in everything that is done
    -Management is flexible with employees and tries to accommodate them when possible
    -Due to the size of the company, employees are involved in different assignments across departments

Cons

-Needs more employee recognition and engagement
    -More flexibility for salaried employees
    -No training or development for employees
    -Low prospect for promotions

Advice to Management

-Provide more training and development to your employees. The more you help them grow, the more they will help the company grow.
    -Increase employee engagement

19 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We currently have various programs that our employees can attend to increase their knowledge and develop their skills. We are looking into expanding our... More

9. "Great co-workers, leadership with integrity"

I have been working at Posterity Group full-time

Pros

A great group of professional and caring co-workers. A "do what is right" culture. Provides services to the military that support our service members. Heavy focus on healthcare, but beginning to break into project management and IT services.

Cons

Growing, but still finding our business niche. Beginning to broaden scope of business targets. Business processes are getting into shape.

Advice to Management

More outreach to offsite employees, and programs to recognize employee excellence. Invest in more business development, especially in growing existing opportunities.

19 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for reviewing us. We have created an employee engagement program which will increase our off-site presence and keep our employees informed. We have also implemented various employee... More

10. "Decent place"

Pros

Flexible team. The company is making changes for the better and growing. They genuinely care for their employees.

Cons

Not enough employee recognition. Low compensation.

Advice to Management

Need to increase employee recognition and engagement.

19 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for your review and recommendations.

11. "Good place to work!"

I have been working at Posterity Group full-time

Pros

Management recognizes employees efforts and rewards accordingly.
    They promote employee involvement in different aspects of the business.
    A friendly and stable working environment. I guess other reviewers may have had some problems but it's hard to argue with the company that gives you a free lunch once a week.

Cons

The only problem to me is my commute but management has been understanding.

4 Oct 2016 – vp

Thank you for your review. We will continue to support our employees in any way that we can.