Powerweave Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

Good just prepare your basic then you'll crack the interview without any problem.Give the genuine answer never tell lie in front of interviewer. If you are master person so you'll get easily job because interview is not much hard.Just only tell the truth and explain the knowledge what you have.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

First round was Technical Aptitude & it was good & 2nd round was FTF technical interview.
    I had cleared Technical Aptitude which was comprised of ASP.NET, C# & SQL. Some of the questions were live scenario based, Program & their o/p & objectives
    2nd round was taken by a technical faculty. He asked me to explain 3 tier architecture. First time i explained him orally but he didn't got my point 2nd time i explained him by drawing it but still he didn't got my point & last time i explained him with overall flow of it but still he was not getting point.
    After that he asked me SQL injection,i explained him with example but he wanted perfect book written definition. For each question i was explaining with example but he was expecting book written definition so he was not happy with my answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process at powerweave consist of
    1) Aptitude Test : Test contains questions for logical reasoning,Asp.Net questions,SQL server questions.
    2)HR: In hr round they will ask basic question like about us,previous experience etc.
    3)Technical round: In technical round they ask about OOPS,SQL server.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Aptitude 30min test with logical, tech and mathematical questions
    2. Technical round (Technical question, simple program logic, SQL n C# basics)
    3. HR round (basic PI questions)
    4. Ops round (conducted by Head of HR and Manager)

Application

Interview

There will be first Telephonic Round will be done then Quantitative aptitude based on simple maths, Technical rounds will contains Object oriented concept, Database and Web Technologies depending on the experience you have then Manager Round will be done and finally Salary negotiations and shift timings with the HR team.

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai).

Interview

Phone screen then called for personal round
    Logical reasoning & comprehension test. Decent level of difficulty
    HR Round followed by someone from Managers/TL
    Offer discussion stage. Overall good experience but had to wait for little long. However all round conducted in same day

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

There is an IQ test which is given to fill but didn't feel the need of it as the post applied for is Back office and not any MBA entrance test.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Powerweave.

Interview

First round was a Telephonic round took by senior engineer /Team lead. After clearing the first round, they gave a Coding challenge. Which was to be finished in 4 days of time. Followed by Manager round.

Interview Questions

• Questions was related to my projects which i did in past organisation, R and Python concepts, Machine Learning Algorithm, some question was from Deep Learning projects, CNN, AI.   Answer Question

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai).

Interview

No one was there to assist us. I was waiting there and no one came to ask. After 30 mins they send me for interview. Very bad experience.

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Powerweave (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

Pre-First round was essay writing and some mathematical questions.
     First wound was Hr round, they asked me about my self, my salary expectations and my last company where i worked

Interview Questions

• Why you left your previous organisation   1 Answer
    • are you comfortable with night shift   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.