PracticeWorks Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PracticeWorks Systems

Sort:

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PracticeWorks Systems (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I initially interviewed with two people, the hiring manager and the key support person on her staff. The hiring manager did most of the interview and asked a lot of standard questions but not in the difficult "behavioral" category. Things like reason no longer with previous employer, and general questions about previous experience, etc. I had been asked to bring examples of my work in advance. After about 30 - 45 minutes, I was then asked to interview with their Director of IT..which lasted anouther 25 minutes or so. I was not called back. I was later informed they really wanted a contract person where I was seeking a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you no longer with your previous employer   1 Answer

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PracticeWorks Systems (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2008.

Interview

sir called me asked various general questions and some subject related questions and some logical questions

Interview Questions

due to my brother marriage.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.