Premera Blue Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Premera Blue Cross Interview Questions

Interviews at Premera Blue Cross

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (Spokane, WA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

I was first contacted by a a screening specialist to review my resume and was asked a few questions then waited for an email with an invitation for the interview. The email had a date and time with a link to download a program for the virtual interview. The interview was about 15 minutes long and consisted only of me answering questions where I gave examples of customer service.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed empathy towards a customer?   Answer Question

Document Administrative Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross.

Interview

A waste of time - 3 rounds of interviews in 2 weeks. Took an additional 3 weeks to get back to me and provide me with an update. Once I received the decline e-mail, no direct feedback was given. It’s clear I am overqualified for this position.

Interview Questions

• Project management is all about managing people, how would you use project management skills in this role?   1 Answer

SCCM Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross in July 2020.

Interview

3 hour long 2 nd round interview process. Meet with manager then two weeks later 5 different engineers. They all asked just about the same questions, first interview was on personal.

Interview Questions

• Standard question about what I currently do at my job. What would your current manager say about you.   Answer Question

Business Implementation Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Communication was great, especially during Covid. Interviews were conducted online via video. I was kept up-to-date on every step of the process and informed when any changes or delays occurred. Would recommend.

Scrum Master III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountlake Terrace, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (Mountlake Terrace, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The job application was submitted online via Premera's job listings. I had an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter at Premera where we discussed initial expectations of the role, the interview process, and initial salary expectations.

From there I had an initial interview over the phone with my future manager followed by a series of virtual sessions which included my future director, additional team members I would be working with, and individuals with similar roles from other teams within the organization. These conversations occurred in several blocks, approx 30 mins each with 1 or 2 individuals at a time.

After the round of interviews, the recruiter followed up with me directly regarding feedback and

Interview Questions

• While I don't remember specific questions, they mostly focused around examples from previous roles that demonstrated how I have built teams and solved challenges in the past.   Answer Question
    • There was no quizzing of specific knowledge; it was all based on experience framed "Have you ever had a situation like..." or "How would approach..."   Answer Question

Design Researcher Interview

Interview

First-round HR phone screen, asking your experience and why do you want to work in the company. Second round onsite interview to present one of the projects in the portfolio.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (Spokane, WA (US)).

Interview

I applied about 10 days ago and was called on a Friday to complete a phone screen. The phone screen asked typical questions that anyone with customer service should be able to speak to. My phone screen was done by an employment service. The screener was kind and professional.
    I was told i'd been selected to move on to an in-person interview. When I got to the building, I was greeted by a receptionist and required to have my picture taken and sign a HIPPA acknowledgement. Thought it was a little odd being that I wasn't going to be accessing any proprietary information.

I was called back timely. My interviewer introduced herself. She was professional, but cold. We went through about 5 questions and then I was asked to do a technology assessment. The computer was not set up with the necessary programs in order for me to complete the assessment (which would have been pretty basic technology if you've ever worked a desk job). After that, the interviewer asked if I had questions. When I asked my questions, it became very apparent that this company is not interested in the well-being or happiness of its employees. It is VERY customer- centric, which can spell disaster for employees if it swings too far that way. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't know how to solve a problem you encountered?   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you've had to complete a project for which you didnt have all the resources needed.   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you've had to deal with a difficult co-worker and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Spokane WA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied and received a phone interview within 3 weeks. After the phone interview I received a call for an in person interview. The interview was basic but none like I'd ever had. One person in the room and one on the phone. Seemed impersonal! Questions were basic. I received the basic email stating I did not get the position but if I had any questions to email them. I did and heard no response. I wanted to know where I could make improvements so I would be more prepared in the future. I was emailed back that that isn't something they do! How can you say you choose someone who better suits your needs, send any questions you may have then refuse to answer! Not a company I'd want to work for if that is how they treat candidates!

Interview Questions

• name a time you had to do something that was not within your job duties and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premera Blue Cross (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was a employee referral, had screening call with a recruiter, a call with the hiring manager, potential on-site interview.
     At the end of my call with the hiring manager he told me he definitely wants me to come on- site and will ask the recruiting to set up time for the on-site interview. Did not hear back for two week despite checking-in in about a week. Then got an e-mail in two weeks, sorry, the position is very competitive, we decided to go with a different person. Horrible candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• The call with hiring manager was mostly about work history.   1 Answer

Interview

A brief interview with the standard questions, very run-of-the mill. I am only continuing to type because this thing says I have to have thirty words, and all I'm trying to do is post an honest review of the employment itself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.