Premier Talent Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Premier Talent Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Premier Talent Partners

1.8

Customer Support Interview

Interview

Applied, received auto-reply that they had nothing for me, followed by a phone call from a sweet girl to get my info and connection me to a recruiter. Usually I only get the auto emails which is unprofessional for a staffing company. I meet with recruiter. Totally has the job wrong - not totally their fault going by the description the company gave, but told me they had already had several interviews and rejections from company so should have talked with them to see what was missing. Also had no idea about the tech industry at all - barely knew hardware from software and didn’t understand the difference between a PC and Mac. Then proceeded to have me write my own introduction email for them to pass on because they were “too busy”, but to be sure to make it fit with the job description (which literally had only 3 bullet points). That’s the recruiters job! Then they sent me an email telling me I’m missing too many skills. What skills?? None were listed on the job description. After all that, didn’t even present me for a chance. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners.

Interview

The interview environment was relaxed and informal. The interviewer was incredibly personable. They asked straightforward questions about previous experience and future interests. Had a good sense of transparency about the likeliness of getting hired for position. Clear details about what to expect next after interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your current supervisor describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

There was a phone interview and resume review. The recruiter's style is very unprofessional - she comes off like I'm desperate or owe her something. I have a full time and was just putting feelers out, so neither are true. It's too bad.

Temporary Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The only thing that was concerning and threw me off a bit was requesting for my social and birth certificate before I signed anything or was hired for any contract work. I understand this is to expedite the process *but* it's illegal.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience? What was the best about it?   1 Answer

11 Jun 2019 – Premier Team

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're so thrilled that you've had a positive experience partnering with our New York team. While we do require onboarding documents for candidates that are open to temporary work, you're not required to bring in a birth certificate or social security card. There are a few options the State of New York accepts for employment. We also try and maximize our candidate's time by having them fill out information beforehand. By no means do you need to fill out the information prior to meeting with us. We'd be happy to go over the process on a call or in-person when meeting with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have additional questions.

-Premier Team

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Everyone at premier is really nice and helpful. My recruiter asked me many questions to get a better sense of what I was looking for and be able to offer me a better match. After our 1:1 interview, we kept continues communication about possible positions and interviews.

Interview Questions

Premier Talent Partners Response

9 Jul 2018 – Premier Team

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with your recruiter, and with Premier as a whole. Best of luck with your career!

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (Berkeley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Extremely organized and followed through after the interview. Temporary positions are available most of the time. I showed up prepared and received an offer within days. The location was easy to find and recruiters were always available to speak with me. I never felt like just another number.

Interview Questions

• What do you want in the next step of your next career?   1 Answer

Interview

Had a phone interview. They asked me to come in and meet with the team after. It was very quick. Also, they had me complete a test for submitting and choosing potential candidates and resumes.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to deal with a challenging customer.   1 Answer

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

This company is very unprofessional, was refereed by a current employee who I connected with over the phone about how they seem to care about diversity in the workplace and being more inclusive. However, when I went to the interview seemed to be going great and higher management at the end of the interview actually invited me to come back. Turns out that I wasn't fit for the Junior Recruiter role and they recommended another role for me which I was preparing for since it was in the span on 2 days since my first interview. Long story short, I get an email ONE HOUR before my interview basically telling me not to come in because they decided to move forward with another candidate. No common courtesy at all to even hold the interview. I feel like they were just picking at who would "fit in" with their preppy and lavish environment that they try to give off. Would not recommend Premier Staffing because of their lack of manners, inclusion and common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that make you fit for recruiting?   1 Answer

17 Aug 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback and share your experience with Premier. Our highest priority is creating a positive candidate experience and we appreciate your thoughts.

We understand interviewing in general can be a daunting, lengthy and sometimes frustrating process. Premier has taken several measures in recent months to improve our internal hiring process and create an experience where candidates can walk away with a positive outlook, regardless of the end result. It can be challenging to keep this standard consistent, and unfortunately, Premier missed an opportunity to handle this situation differently.

We pride ourselves on building relationships and creating meaningful partnerships with care and excellence. Any time those values are questioned or jeopardized is an opportunity for improvement and growth.

We apologize for the experience you had and are taking this as an opportunity to fine-tune our process and procedures, not only for internal hiring, but for the candidate experience overall.

Again, thank you for providing this feedback as this is what helps us to continuously improve the way we manage our prospective employees and overall business operations.
    Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly (peopleoperations@pstaffing.com) with any additional questions/concerns.

Receptionist/Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was google hangout call with a recruiter working remotely outside of the HQ offices from one of Premier staffing's clients. Heard back in half and hour and started one business day later.

Interview Questions

• How do you take feedback?
      How well can you communicate?
      Are you able to take intiative to complete tasks with little direction if need be.   Answer Question

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I came into the office early and had to wait about an hour as the recruiter was late. The recruiter didn't really let me answer any questions, but really liked my purse and shoes so she sent me to a second round in another room to set me up with a client. The client called with an offer the next day to a job I previously had said wasn't in my wheelhouse and I declined.

Interview Questions

The opportunity was specifically not one that the recruiter and I had agreed wouldn't be an ideal fit for me. Even though they wanted me, I did not want to.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.