Premier Talent Partners Reviews

4.0
Premier Talent Partners Founder and CEO Sara Menke
Sara Menke
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Great compan"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

They really work with you to find the job you are looking for

Cons

Can't think of any. It is going well.

April 29, 2021Premier Team

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know of your positive experience! We're so glad to hear that it's going well so far and wish you all the best.

2. "Great place for contractors to grow"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Writer

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

So many. I feel like they are really invested in helping you find a job and succeed.

Cons

Health benefits are expensive for families. Not PTO as a contractor except for sick time.

March 4, 2021Premier Team

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience - we are committed to making sure that we continuously improve our services for candidates and clients alike. Regarding your healthcare, we recommend that you reach out to our healthcare consultant (listed at the bottom of this page) to see if there are better plans available for your healthcare needs: https://www.premiertempbenefits.com/. When it comes to PTO or paid holidays, that really is a decision out of Premier's hands. Our clients determine if they want to provide those two specific benefits. Since this sounds important to you and something you value, we highly encourage you to mention this to your Candidate Success Manager, so they can match you with clients who offer these benefits to their contract employees.

3. "Helpful"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time

Pros

I was able to do remote work and they placed me in an ideal position. Overall positive.

Cons

Health benefits was not good unfortunately.

March 4, 2021Premier Team

Thank you for your input! We are happy to hear that you were able to find a remote position that suited your needs. We recommend reaching out to our health care consultant (contact info listed at the bottom of this page) to see if there are any adjustments we could make in the future to meet your healthcare requirements: https://www.premiertempbenefits.com/

"Admin"

Former Employee - Front Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment and friendly people.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

"Direct Hire Recruiter"

Former Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I very much enjoyed working at Premker at a direct hire recruiter. They treat every individual who walks through that door with respect and value. The company lives up to their intentions and values. They office culture is friendly, consideratr and kind and they do they're best to sprinkle on fun perks along the way. Premier also offered one of the best on-boarding experiences and training programs to get their recruiters uo to speed quickly. If you want to be a recruiter this is a great place to start, train and learn.

Cons

This is the career for you if you dont mind being attached to the desk pretty much all day. But the office and the views are lovely. It's a beautiful office space to work I'm atleast.

6. "Stay away"

1.0
    Former Employee - Operations in Palo Alto, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with people on temp/temp to perm and direct hire. The people that would bring top dollar on different positions were treated very well.

Cons

People (temp workers) who couldn't or didn't bring the money in they were completely ignored. People who would call in for jobs or updates were sent to voicemail. Very bad agency

7. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time

Pros

At this agency, they take the time to really understand you and your needs before placing you. Other agencies are about how many people they can place in a selected period of time so they can get commission but Premier wants to place you somewhere you're going to love. They are diverse, educated, caring and extremely hard working. Most if not all people that come in get placed rather quickly. Not just that, the CEO is so down to earth and believes in giving everyone a fair chance regardless of where they have been in the past. As someone who has worked with them all, they are better than Palo Alto Staffing, Robert Half and Maven! Trust them with your search!

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  8. "Don't care about employees' safety"

1.0
    Former Employee - Development Associate in Berkeley, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Premier Talent Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to get work assignments, but in my experience they are either low-paying/abusive/some combination of the two

Cons

I was actually abused by an employer and expected more to be done to support me. While I should have stood up for myself better (lesson learned!), Premier needs to do more to protect their employees, especially because they take half our salary. My experience was not unique, as I discovered that several previous employees who worked with the same abusive employer were referred by Premier. Premier, or at least my former recruiter, knew full well about these issues, as previous employees assigned to my abusive employer left after quitting VERY quickly.

April 23, 2019Premier Team

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to vet our clients and provide the best working environment. Unfortunately, there are one-off cases where they are not represented to Premier's standards. As a result of the feedback we received from candidates, we have since ended our relationship with the client in question. We deeply apologize for not supporting you in a way that was acceptable to you and will take this as a learning opportunity. We wish you all the best, -Premier Team

"Innovative Company with Insightful Leadership"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Premier offers a unique and rewarding environment that is unparalleled in the staffing world. I don't know of another company that allows the flexibility, support and uncapped billing potential that Premier does. As a Recruiter, I cannot speak enough praise for Premier because I have been given such an amazing opportunity to grow and develop with such a cutting edge company. You can essentially double or triple your salary in a year's time, which is unheard of in most companies/industries. Premier offers a competitive atmosphere, but if you work hard and put in the time the possibilities and rewards are endless. Sara is a visionary of the staffing world and it is an honor to work under such an intelligent and thoughtful woman. I have watched the company grow exponentially and add not one but three new offices. There is something very special and different at Premier and it is evident in the company culture, as well as its employees.

Cons

All companies that are scaling experience growing pains and Premier has done a great job at foreseeing bumps in the road and navigating through them as seamlessly as possible. The only constructive criticism I have would be in regards to the constant back and forth over policies. We need to come up with a concrete rule and not stray from that policy.

Continue reading

"Inspirational leadership at all levels of the organization rewards hard work and creates success."

Current Employee - Managing Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been at Premier for a few years, and feel fortunate to come to work here every day. Culture starts from the top, and Sara Menke, CEO, is an absolutely incredible leader. She is inspirational, energetic, thoughtful, strategic, genuine, and passionate. She encourages each individual, regardless of the position or level within the company, to "lead by example" and asks people to take ownership over their futures and success. While we have grown exponentially in the few years that I have been here, the changes are all positive, and needed, if we are going to keep up with the market here in the bay area. It is a company for A-players, where hard work is recognized and rewarded.

Cons

With change, comes iterations of processes and procedures, which can get frustrating at times if you aren't very adaptable. I do also believe that your experience working here at Premier highly depends on which team you work within, as each has its own unique culture and set of expectations within the greater company. This is a place with high expectations and high rewards, which is not an environment that everyone is cut out for.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Reviews