Primatics Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Primatics Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at Primatics Financial

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had an on campus interview followed by an in person round-robin intereview at their headquarters. There was an even split between technical and fit questions. The culture felt very collegiate and overrall the interview process was great. They are a fast growing organization that has a great future in store.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think interest rates will be in the next 12 months?   Answer Question

Other opportunities

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone call by the recruiter, talking about the company, product and the team.
    I had a phone interview by one of the Managers. It was basic screening- questions about my background- previous job, masters thesis and other academic projects. Technical questions were quite manageable- about object oriented concepts, sql programming and core java.

Recruiter called within a week to schedule in-person interview.

In-person interview lasted for about 3 hours.

The interview rounds were all 1 on 1.

First round was by a Sr. Software Engineer like a continuation of the phone call, basic questions about sql joins, Pl/sql cursors, procedures and implementation of object oriented concepts in java.

Second round was Solutions Architect trying to get deeper understanding of my work experience and background by asking questions related to the implementation of my projects.

Third round was mostly interactive with a Sr. Manager explaining the company's technology stack and architecture of their product and asking questions about my understanding.

Fourth round was with HR, explaining the company's culture and showing the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we use mysql for data processing and oracle for reporting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had 2 other offers apart from this in the DC metro area and a prospective interview processing going on with a technology giant, hence they had raised the salary offered.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview requested salary expectations and shared an overview of the role and the company's functions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed for a Sr. Consultant (Java) position for their product development. Initially, there was a telephonic screening for around 45 minutes and they invited me for a 4 hour in person interview by 3 senior programmers from their company.

The whole process from the recruiter calling me and my finishing the in person interview took 3 weeks. They said they would continue to interview more candidates and will let me know the decision.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Applied online. First phone call was from HR person. It was just like any other phone interviews, many behavioral questions. He scheduled me another phone interview with a current support analyst. Again, still lots of behavioral questions and several scenario/hypothetical questions. Got invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview was roughly 2 hours. Got to meet 3 people: a team member from a support team who interviewed me on the phone, a supervisor of the support team, and VP of customer support. They were all extremely friendly and easy-going. Everyone seemed to love working at this place. The supervisor actually went over every single item on my resume'. He asked a lot of technical questions; basically everything I put down on my resume. Just prepare and be ready to answer. The atmosphere was very welcoming. HR people seemed very nice and they actually responded to emails.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give an example about how you demonstrated leadership skills in school or at work.
      2. Database questions (Join, indexes, etc)   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)).

Interview

Applied online with an employee referal, and initially spoke with an H/R manager. The conversation went well and was given another phone interview with one of the other support analysts. I have no clue how this analyst was given the task of interviewing a potential candidate because over 90% of the questions I was asked were about my first job back during my sophomore year in high school as a car cleaner at a car rental company. Since then I have had jobs in the mortgage and real estate industry and during our 20-30 conversation none of those positions were even discussed. I know quite a few people who work at Primatics and they are very intelligent, not positive how this guy landed a job here. From what I understand, after speaking with the people I know who hold positions there it has been over 6 months since they posted this position and have yet to fill it. They're offering 40-45k a year for position requirements that would deem easily over 60k. Can't be picky when you're cheap...

Interview Questions

• How did your experience as a car cleaner give you experience in customer service?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial (McLean, VA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Regular technical questions on Java and SQL

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primatics Financial.

Interview

Easy and a learning experience, the people interviewing loved answering questions and having a conversation about the company. Made it seem like a great place to work. The interviewers seemed excited conducting the interview and wanted to get to know you as a person along with your resume.

Valuations and Accounting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primatics Financial.

Interview

Applied through campus website. The interview was largely behavioral, asking several situational questions. The interview was a one on one with a recruiter on campus.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were analytical but still behavioral questions. For example name a situation where you had to deal with a large amount of data, and how you went about dealing with it. Or name a situation in which you were part of a team and introduced a new way of doing things.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Primatics Financial in December 2012.

Interview

i got first call and got an interview after two days of a call. first interview was taken by HR personnel than second phase of interview was with technical and business team. after my first interview with HR and technical and business team i got second interview call on very next day and appeared in second interview the next day. second interview was with the Associate director of the company and he asked some formal question i.e. general understanding of a co and its business and deliver some basic knowledge of a company after that i got a call after few day and been selected for a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they paid me more than i ask.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.