Prologis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Prologis

2.7

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Series of interviews via Zoom after the initial HR screening phone call. Met with the team that would become my coworkers and few more senior leaders. There were a few skills/experience related questions, but mostly I think they were looking for fit with the team and the company.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

Third party recruiter presented me after confirming my references. They agreed that I had the necessary experience, but excluded me based on a one year gap in another IT role. So they declined a second interview.

Construction Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I interviewed during the COVID 19 pandemic. The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. She was very insightful and the interview was more like a conversation around my background and my interest in the company. I had 10 individual interviews after that, all via Zoom. I appreciated that I was able to meet with my direct peers and also with others whom I would be working very close with. At the end of each interview I received feedback and also received a call from the recruiter typically the same day with next steps. All in all each interview was more like a conversation which is what I prefer.

Program and data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Hiring process entailed a series of in-depth interviews which went for about ~1/1.5 hours. First one focused on if I was a good fit for the role, the second focused on technical abilities, and third focused on organizational and cultural fit to the group. This was defiantly a two way conversion as all parties were reviewing if this was a good fit from both sides. Over all I was very impressed with how the communication was clear and fast. We worked through 3 interviews in a weeks time, and the recruiter was very response. I've never had such a fast turn, thorough, organized interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are the top five things that are required for successful program execution?   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Top-notch experience with stellar interviewees!

I learned a great deal about Prologis, with 11 interviews over about three weeks on zoom calls. The process allowed me to get to know the team to ensure I had the opportunity to ask my questions. Each meeting consisted of a different topic, so I did not feel as if I repeated myself. Based on the role, I appreciated this process.

My constructive feedback on the process was how I worked with two recruiters from the same executive search firm was a bit confusing and duplicative of efforts. In the end, I was pleased the head of Talent Acquisition reached out to me to extend the offer and address all of my questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis in April 2020.

Interview

The interviews were precise and you could tell that due diligence/vetting was done prior to. I appreciated that they took the time to review my skill set and go from there - especially considering that all interviews were done remotely/via phone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an overview of my career and what is it about Property Management that I liked.   Answer Question

Corporate Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

Met with several people both individually and in groups. Very in depth, depending on the position. The interview is not private as it is in a conference room. People were nice and supportive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis in March 2020.

Interview

I had four total interviews in this process. It started with a phone interview, followed by meeting with the two senior property managers. Next was meeting with the entire team of Property Managers. The last step was getting to know the other property administrators I would be working with.

All of the interviews, except the phone interview, were done via Zoom. One tip I would suggest is to download the Zoom app to your computer. I had never worked with the app prior to the interview. My connect wasn't the best when using the app through the web browser. In the time of Covid, it was great to be able to see those I was talking with rather than just talking on the phone.

While the process may seem lengthy I have come to learn about Prologis' dedication to finding the right team members. This process allowed me to get to know all of the people I would be interacting with, and allow them to get to know me a little bit. Finding the right fit was very important to the team and to the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were working on a project and another Property manager came to you with a second project, how would you respond?   1 Answer
    • What does good customer service look like to you?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

You can see a pattern with many of these reviews - you may waste many hours preparing for 4 interviews, as I did, and get ghosted. After sending thank yous to the interviewers in the 4th interview, I followed up with Megan M., the recruiter. Ghosted. Who does that?

I sincerely hope they reply and tell me how sorry they are, given this is clearly how they treat prospective, and I would guess current employees. Probably dodged a bullet if that's the case...

Interview Questions

Prologis Response

26 Feb 2020 – Head of HR

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and hope you take the opportunity to email me directly as I would like to apologize personally (djohnson@prologis.com). We believe this isn't an indication of our employee or candidate experience as a whole, but understand it's been yours. We've spent the last year working to re-engineer the interview structure and candidate experience to avoid these things from happening. It's a work in progress, and I hope you accept our apology.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and we had an initial phone screening to assess my background and interests. Had another call with the VP later that week and then invited to an onsite the week after. Met the team - everyone was nice and asked questions to get to know me outside of technical skills which was refreshing. After another week or so, there was one final interview with the Senior VP and one of the VP of the other two teams I would be working with. It was a long interview but the questions weren't the typical ones and were geared towards getting to know my thinking process, interests, and personality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.