Prologis Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Prologis Reviews

Updated 24 Feb 2020

3.7
Prologis Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Hamid R. Moghadam
Hamid R. Moghadam
Pros
  • "Friendly, great company to work for(in 9 reviews)

• "GREAT people - including the Executive Team who strongly considers employees when making important decisions(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "You have to advocate for yourself - projects and work/life balance can be intense - but, thats typical in most work environments(in 7 reviews)

• "Small pay, long hours during closing periods(in 4 reviews)

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Awesome company, great culture, great place to work and extremely well positioned for continued growth/success

Cons

Although it is normal for a dynamic and growing company, there can be shifting priorities and initiatives. Rate of growth, change, demand and agility that is expected of every employee may not be for everyone.

Prologis2020-02-19
  2. "Director"

I have been working at Prologis

Pros

Fast paced, ambitious and supportive on careers

Cons

Less adaptive employees can lose track, but company makes remarkable efforts on inclusion

Prologis2020-02-11
  3. "Totally depends on your manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Interesting sector of real estate Company is well managed on the business side Great financial outlook Cool projects going on in Research, ESG and Prologis Ventures Conservativeness can definitely be a pro because the professionalism means there are boundaries

Cons

The culture in the SF office is a bit toxic , very top-down and places a lot of value on optics, though they are making pushes to get away from that. It will depend a lot on your manager what your experience will be like because a lot of the heads of departments aren't really great people and will throw employees under the bus but a handful are pretty terrific and very much worth following. Culture is very different by team and work/life balance also depends on your manager. Compensation is under market for roles outside of senior leadership. There's also a lot of petty drama that goes on. San Francisco has so many well-performing companies that Prologis' bright financial outlook may not be enough to make up for the dreary day-to-day culture.

Prologis2020-02-25
  4. "Nice advantages, but at a cost"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Prologis full-time

Pros

The pay, the office, the possibility to work remotely now and then

Cons

As long as all is well, all is well. If there is a problem, you can talk about it all you want to your management or higher up and nothing will be done. There is a tendancy to bury the problems in some services rather than solve them with a long-term point of view, which is sad because apparently it's not like that in all the services.

Prologis2020-02-15
  5. "First Job Out of College; Endless Opportunities"

Current Employee - Full Time Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been so unbelievably fortunate to work for Prologis. This was my first job out of College and I have been given so many opportunities to lead and grow. My manager helped me enroll in a certificate program to advance my skills. I'm given access to mentors all across the company. I am encouraged to challenge leadership and bring in my own point of view. I feel as though i'm truly able to grow here.

Cons

The culture at first seemed to be very buisness-y. But they dropped the dresscode and now people can wear whatever they want to work. They have a "dress for your day" type of policy: if you're sitting at your desk all day wear whatever, if you're meeting investors clean up a bit.

Prologis2020-01-15
  6. "Growing Company"

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits Time off Uniforms Lots of lunches CEO

Cons

Limited to no growth opportunities. Low pay for the size of your portfolio. Favoritism

Prologis2020-01-04
  7. "More than a real estate company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

When I first started, I really thought Prologis was just a large real estate company. After being here close to 2 years I’ve learned Prologis is globally so much more, there really is something for almost every type of employee.

Cons

My only wish would be to offer an HMO plan for those in the US, the plan we have is good it just isn't as easy as an HMO.

Prologis2019-12-17
  8. "Fantastic dynamic company"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Exciting future focus Variety of opportunity within all roles Culture supports learning and growth Excellent benefits and flexibility

Cons

Balancing shifting priorities and occasional lack of process on cross-functional teams

Prologis2019-11-26
  9. "Dynamic and Engaged"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Prologis always has its foot on the gas - its a huge company in terms of fiscal scale but relatively small in terms of number of employees. This gives everyone, in every aspect an opportunity to engage and be close to solving problems that propel the business and key initiatives. And yes, great benefits.

Cons

You have to advocate for yourself - projects and work/life balance can be intense - but, thats typical in most work environments.

Prologis2019-11-26
  10. "Great company all around"

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

On boarding experience- best I’ve ever had of the 3 Fortune 500 companies I’ve worked at. Very collaborative environment. Great resources . Culture is to continuously evolve and grow their people, technology, and processes.

Cons

None that come to mind!

Prologis2019-11-06

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 119 reviews