Prologis Reviews

Updated 22 Jul 2020

4.0
Prologis Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Hamid R. Moghadam
Hamid R. Moghadam
Pros
Cons
  • "Culture is very different by team and work/life balance also depends on your manager(in 8 reviews)

• "Volume of work can be intense at times but I have found this to be the case at all of my previous jobs(in 4 reviews)

1. "Connection Focused - Employees AND Customers"

Current Employee - Property Administrator

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, trust, benefits, great team. So many companies say they are focused on their employees but usually it is just talk. Not Prologis! I think that's the thing I've found most impressive.

Cons

Some weeks are more intense than others so that can be stressful, but then you'll have weeks that are super slow and you have the chance to catch up.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Prologis is great at looking after it's employees. There is a large push by upper management to make sure Prologis employee voices are heard. Benefits are great and in my experience Prologis makes sure compensation is fair and they are willing to pay for talent.

Cons

The workload can be very intense at times

3. "Mixed"

Former Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I worked at Prologis full-time

Pros

Industry leader, innovative, push boundaries

Cons

Some executives and senior leaders are very disrespectful, yell at people, and say or do things that would not be tolerated in other companies.

4. "Good"

Former Employee - Vice President in Singapore

I worked at Prologis full-time

Pros

Friendly efficient small cosy benefits

Cons

People HR colleagues time agenda

5. COVID-19

"Started Remotely, Enjoying Experience!"

Current Employee - Property Administrator

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

I applied for a Property Administrator position right as the US was in its start of the shelter-in-place. I wasn't sure if Prologis was going to continue their hiring process or put the job on hold as many other companies have done. I was pleased to receive a call from an HR rep right after I applied, and they explained that they were doing a remote interview process with video interviews. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I accepted the position after completing my video interviews. They even sent my computer directly to my house, so I didn't have to pick-up anything from the office. It's been a fun few weeks getting to know my team over Zoom meetings. They have a great training program here, and I have had a lot to do my first couple of weeks. I really respect that the company has worked to keep us all safe during COVID 19 and that they are still hiring! Everyone is so nice here and welcoming.

Cons

No cons I can think of yet. I am just excited to finally see the office and my team in person.

"Mediocre"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Prologis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Generous paid time off. Work Phone Monday to Friday Paid Holidays

Cons

No room for advancement. Managers shutting down employees. Entrenched upper Management. Slow to change. Seattle office plays favorites.

7. "Love this company"

Current Employee - Senior Investment Services Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open and Supportive Culture / Great Coffee / Encourage lateral movement into different groups

Cons

Accounting can benefit from more automation

Prologis Response

May 18, 2020Head of HR

Thank you for the feedback!

"Exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Information Technology

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Prologis is doing some really fun things from a technology standpoint. If you want a chance to work with leading edge technology and solutions, there are lots of opportunities for smart, creative individuals. Most of my co-workers are very smart and capable, which decreases the frustration I've experienced at other companies. Also, the company pays well and offers lots of perks for employees, which is nice.

Cons

The workload is intense at times - things rarely slow down and usually employees are expected to juggle multiple critical projects at the same time.

Continue reading

"Founder managed, amazing people, culture and company"

Current Employee - VP-Technology in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

CEO and leadership team are as good as they get, CTO is driving digital transformation and has a seat at the table, passionate employees, high expectations, commitment to giving back to the communities that we live, work and play, love working in the IT department, strong HR leadership and team

Cons

Sometimes it takes to long to fail.

Prologis Response

May 18, 2020Head of HR

We have to retire sometime. It's essential to clear the way for the next leaders in our organization. It's exciting to see where the company is going and how our employees are driving the changes.

10. "Cloud Focused, Fast paced, almost no legacy technologies"

Current Employee - Information Technology Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Impact Day - All Prologis employees around the globe volunteer a full day of time in their communities on the same Friday in May each year. Really everyone does it. Get to meet others from different departments. Pushed to make sure we are bleeding edge - This helps us to move faster and implement new technologies as our business teams ask. Embraces change - Just because we have been doing it that way, doesn't mean we should continue.

Cons

Volume of work can be intense at times but i believe this is standard in any IT environment.

Found 126 reviews