Proptiger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Proptiger Interview Questions

Interviews at Proptiger

2.7

Manual QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proptiger (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Written was hard sql joins and branch coverage qsns . Test cases for search and add to cart functionality.Technical interview was scenario based on API and sql queries. interviewer and HR are very polite.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Proptiger.

Interview

Interview done in three phases, in mine case, 1st HR round over call, second and third round at Noida office. Final round was taken by City head. Very cool and motivating person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Proptiger (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

After online test interview is consists of 3 rounds, 2 technical and 1 HR. Questions in 1st round and 2nd round were mainly from OOP concepts, Operating system and Data Structures and Algorithms. In HR round we were asked a puzzle, about project and general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me the difference between late binding and early binding, priority inversion, virtual function etc.   Answer Question

SDE-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

Interview

The interview process consisted of 5 rounds: 1 online coding round, 3 Tech interviews and 1 HR interview. The interviewers were really helpful and friendly. Overall, the interview process was really good and positive.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on DS, Algo and the candidate's resume. The level of the questions was not very hard and sometimes the interviewers dropped hints too. They also asked questions related to OS, Object-Oriented Programming, Java, DBMS, etc. The interviewers were never in a hurry and were giving enough time to the candidates to think and approach the question.   Answer Question

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Proptiger in August 2019.

Interview

I have been directly called by the HR of the company to appear for the interview on a working day. And I reached their office on time and realised, there was only me who was appearing for the interview on that day. After half an hour of wait I have been interviewed by someone with almost similar experience of mine. And the discussion went well for around one hour or so. Then I met two senior team members in the next round and it was so far my best experience of having an interview with anyone. They made me feel comfortable and the discussion was all around the real time scenarios based where they were also helping me out to find the best possible solution. And finally I had the last discussion of the day with their manager who was asking me all technical questions related to the different DevOps tools and technologies. After meeting with him, HR came to me and told me that there will be one more round with their engineering head/VP and she will send those details by Monday, and now its been a month and there was no update from them. I did try to take follow up once over the email but she did not reply and even though I was having her number with me, I did not try to reach her out as it was not happening to me for the first time. Every second HR or recruiter, these days are following the same trend. May be this is their new way of saying no to the candidates.

SRM Interview

Interview

Three rounds taken one is by hr then team leader and city head the process takes one full day and then you will come to know about next process. Hr round is easy one then the team leader is just little tough and city head is easy one he is very nice person.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Proptiger (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Written test followed by technical interview. Written test was difficult with complex join statements. But in Technical round Easy Questions asked, but they make you suffer for whole day. I made till 3 rounds and last round was left In the end they said we want more problem solving skills

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Proptiger (Noida) in January 2019.

Interview

How many flights take off from Delhi airport in a day? How many flights take off from Delhi airport in a day? How many flights take off from Delhi airport in a day? How many flights take off from Delhi airport in a day?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Proptiger (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2018.

Interview

You get first Online test with 10 questions, and then face to face System design and DS/Algo/Code as a panel.
    Clearly you must provide them with answers they are looking for, and if you answer with some approach they don't know, they wouldn't accept it. This is pretty common in startups where not so experienced developers are asked to take interviews and their only reference is geeksforgeeks.
    You must check for edge cases. Just knowing the right approach and working code won't get you through. In fact, the interviewers were not interested in discussing the approach. When I tried to discuss the approach, the answer was "Just write the code", which was also did not come out to be in a positive way.

HR and the interviewers were polite. My overall experience was neutral because of above mentioned issues with one of the interviewers.

P.S. I anyway missed some edge cases, and wouldn't have gotten through as they were looking for perfect code.

Interview Questions

• Check if a binary tree is a binary search tree   1 Answer

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Proptiger (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed through campus. It was a pool drive. First round was GD and then later 4 rounds of interviews took place. It was a two day process. And each round was an elimination round. At last they selected two people after the entire process. I was one of the two. But they said results will be declared after two days. And later when asked for results they said that they are planning to visit other campuses also. At this point we felt that it was not a fair selection and they were just postponing the results. After two weeks they have informed that you dint get through. Overall it was a very bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about you and few concepts from HR domain.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.