Crothall Healthcare Interview Question: Pros and cons... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Pros and cons

Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

My experience. And I talk too much

Interview Candidate on 08-May-2017

I interviewed it was great I was told if passed drug test and background check I would have 3 to 11 shift. I came back passed my drug screening test. Was then advised I would receive email with request to ok my background check. I waited 1 week then 2 weeks then 3 weeks no email. I notified my interviewers and was told I just have to wait and here. Waited few more days then called back asked what I could do WAIT. I bvb called company was given extension that did not work and I cou and I could not reach anyone. Very disappointed I think I could have been a real asset to the company.)

No. Name on 28-Feb-2019

No. Name on 28-Feb-2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.