Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Berkeley, CA (US)).

Interview

When undergoing the Interview process with Crothall Healthcare they were very helpful extremely informative, and overall pleasant to work with. They made every step as easy, and comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• They asked several necessary appropriate questions, for this specific role. So it’s very hard to narrow one great question.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Mount Holly, NJ (US)).

Interview

Not one question was asked about myself. Panel was sexist, judged me for my looks even though I had more experience within nursing, EMS and cleaned. Said I would probably not be willing to pick up a broom after I asked a question about duties and explained why I asked, I did not wanting to be taken advantage of as a new grad. Boys club and that was made very clear by the looks I got as well as the tune of the recruiter and interviewers.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

The process was totally different then what I had anticipated. The hiring Director was more interested in seeing my engagement skills more than anything else. It ended up being a three hour interview. We rounded and met a lot of managers and nursing leaders as well. The Director was interested in seeing how I interacted with other leaders.

Interview Questions

• What do you want for lunch? This question took me by surprise.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Yuma, AZ (US)).

Interview

They make you feel comfortable at at ease ask the right questions, allow me to ask questions was allow to visit the site great,great, great company. I would not ever, ever work for anyone else

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)).

Interview

I was hired on the spot for one the a had a very good work history in cleaning, and I was very good at detailing , and I had a very good attendance record

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ukiah, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Ukiah, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

They set an appointment for me to get able to prepare for the interview. No Pressure and the interview is like a friendly question and answer portion. The Interview went well and very clear. Things to do and some of the rules and policy. Rights and Obligation and Responsibilities that will take once get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked about first what do i know about the job i am applying for and experience that i have and about my personal data and education and how will i can contribute and do once they will hire me.   1 Answer

Imaging Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Daytona Beach, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone call to go over history of equipment, area to be serviced, and number of team members. Briefed on type of equipment, types of facilities, and what would be covered as far as vehicle mileage.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter, review job description, salary, willingness to travel if needed, basic schedule expectations, if agreed upon face to face interview w/ hiring manager, if the interview goes well recruiter will call with a firm offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR (US)).

Interview

It was more of a transfer. The director asked my former director if she could talk to me about taking the position with her. I interviewed once with the director and she offered me the position.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Relaxed, semi-formal and engaging
    There was a multi-level interviewing process starting with the director and ending with the COO of the facility. At each level, each individual was very relaxed and welcoming and showed me that they cared more about the individual performing the job than the job itself. This company is nothing without its employees and you get that feeling during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.