Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Crothall Healthcare

2.5

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

I met with Leadership in a office with a lot of interruptions but I didnt mind. The questions that was asked was average, nothing really stood out to me. The interview was brief with minimum information of the job description. Learned exactly of what I would be doing after I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my customer service experience.   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Kansas City, KS (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with a former co-worker who now has worked for Crothall Healthcare for 2 + years. Interviewed during a second round with VP to discuss opportunity further. Introduced for a second interview with VP Business Development in KC, then with Board of Directors and GM for KC Co-op. Worked closely with recruiter throughout (Yanni was GREAT!) and accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with a C-Level client and treat them the same as one would a much lower level individual?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manteca, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Manteca, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with overall director and several experienced employees, I had been a long time employee prior and was returning after per diem work so knew about the company and its direction with the new plant and new program

Interview Questions

• What do I bring to the table   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with various management levels throughout the hiring process. One was my immediate supervisor and another was his immediate supervisor. They asked detailed questions about my experience. Before them I did a phone interview with a talent coordinator who assisted me throughout all interview levels

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oak Creek, WI (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It started out with doing a quick phone interview with the national recruiter. He then set up a face to face interview with the GM. I met with him, he gave me a tour, and told me he'd contact me in about a week. Well, it took about a month because people were traveling and couldn't get other candidates interviewed. I then got a call from the recruiter asking for a phone interview with the Vice President. I got a phone call 4 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How I heard about the job and why I would be a good fit   Answer Question

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Rome, GA (US)).

Interview

The company posted the job online. I applied and was contacted for an interview by the plants General Manager. The Regional Manager came to the plant and i was intervied by them both.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you? Strict task master or players coach   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational. Not a strict question and answer format. Got to know me as a person and vice versa. You could tell these people actually cared about what I was interested outside of work and what I was looking forward to in this role

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about what I expected to be doing in the role   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Texarkana, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was me and the Director of Clinical Engineering and the Shop Supervisor in a small office having a very long and very casual conversation. I was on time and the Director was on time, but she made me wait for a technician to join the interview which I thought was odd until after I got the job and found out he was Biomed Tech 3 and shop supervisor. I was never drug tested and my skill set was not tested and I was hired out of the good ol' boy system and the interview was mostly a formality.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel around the region as a technician?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Falls Church, VA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy online application with building profile and submitting resume and cover letter. Received a call from the recruiter the next day and had a general phone interview. Met Director and everything went well, but they are very disorganized when it comes to interviewing. They have an onsite HR person, but don't really talk to that person. It's like they want to be independent, but don't try to learn what they need or involve the people that need to know what is going on. It's weird to see people try to impress you while they are trying to make others fail.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Rome, GA (US)).

Interview

Actually very easy! I walked in and the manager met me at the door and hired me as a truck driver and I have worked my way up since. I have not regretted the decision in leaving law enforcement. The company allowed me to work and continue my education which was my reason for wanting to leave law enforcement.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.