Qatar Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Qatar Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Qatar Airways

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

Panel interview, not too long about 10 mins. Interviewers were the HR coordinator, customer service manager and general manager. It was a conversational style interview. More like they just wanted to get to know you a little bit.

Ramp Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Face to face interview, Skype, phone call, medical test.right now am in the final round of face to face interview. Hope after this they may conduct one more final round of interview process .

Interview Questions

• What is your management style. Tell me how you handle tough

people.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone screen with employee on the team. Then had phone interview with 2 employees which lasted an hour. Got back to be 2 weeks later with rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the factors for deciding how to price tickets?   Answer Question

Business Analyst/Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

A girl named Nergis cancelled the interview then tried to reschedule it without showing any sign of apology show a great sign of the company’s culture. I already knew about how they treat their employees in NYC specific and globally in general but just wanted to see how much they would be offering.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience related to this position   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

they contacted me for a phone interview 3 times, 3 different people , then I had to reexplain 3 times who I was , what i am looking for . After each interview I had to follow up and never received a feedback. Horrible candidate experience . After 6 months I still don't know where my application stands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initially I had to appear at the given place to handout my curriculum, with the proper attire. At that momento or they give you a letter with the informations necessary for the next fase or they tell you you'll receive an email (in this case you didn't pass for the next step). In the next day you'll have a written English test, then an interview about anything completely random for you to have a monologue about. After that, the people left (at this point we were 9 ou of 80) are divided in two groups to make a group project. Participate as much as you can giving good ideas but listen the other opinion!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Qatar airways?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Chandigarh... Barely 500 candidates. No tokens... Second attempt did not clear again dunno what they want. Was at the venue at 6:30. Disappointed again. Seriously looking forward to hearing and kept waiting... No phone calls ever came

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in China, ME (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (China, ME (US)).

Interview

Had a video interview. Dressed professional hot tow of questions.

Attended the AD From 9:00 am just all done in a day. Failed in the discussion section
    Didn't meet the final.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I participated in open day in NY and it came out I couldn't pass. I recommend you should have confidence before going to open day. I coundn't reach arm reach section.

Interview Questions

• Where are you from?
      Are you working here?
      Why Qatar?   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

i was asked to fly to the regional office for the interview. i was told i had to pay for the flight myself and then get reimbursed regardless whether i got the job or not. i was uncomfortable laying out money to an interview with a company who does not know me nor has any allegiance to me and then hope to get reimbursed.
    Very awkward experience. Unprofessional. No receptionist. was standing at the front to be recognized for almost 10 minutes before someone going to the bathroom addressed me . the interview was 10 minutes in which the Manager joked about a popular song and sang a part of it and got up and excused himself. the HR person thanked me for coming. the interview was 15 minutes and my flight was almost 3 hours and then was pushed in the elevator basically not told anything and had to wait 5 hours for my return flight i paid for. Never offered me water or coffee.
    very cold and stoic people and overwhelmingly unprofessional. none like i have ever seen before.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.