QualityKiosk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

QualityKiosk Interview Questions

Interviews at QualityKiosk

2.7

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was one day process. This is first time they hiring for digital quality engineer. 1st round was technical prograaming test there are total 6 programs from hackerrank it was quite easy if you solve 1 completely or 2 partifially you get selected.
    I selected in that round 2nd round was technical interview they mainy see your technical skills they asked me to write program for reverse a string.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QualityKiosk.

Interview

Process took little longer time, There were 4 rounds
     1) aptitude(apti was middle level) 2)Gd 3)technical round 4)HR .
    they mostly see you basic understanding communication and basic knowledge of programming but once you get placed they teach you all testing software's.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good and very professional. they took testing oriented interview. Hr was nice and professional lady. Hr told me about all things including package, timings, joining date. He also informed me about all deductions such as pf, his.

RPA Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QualityKiosk.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview.
    The first two rounds happened at the company office, on the same day, where the interviewer asked about my profile and technical questions related to RPA.
    The 3rd round was a telephonic round with the RPA delivery lead, where he asked some technical and mainly business related questions.
    The last round was the HR round.
    After the HR round, I was told that I am shortlisted and I should submit relevant documents and travel consent over email. I did that.
    I contacted them after after some days to know when I will be getting the offer letter, but there was no response from them on email, call or whatsapp.
    After 3 weeks they contacted me again, saying that they don't have budget, and if I agree to a lesser salary package than I was expecting, then they would release the offer.
    I agreed for the lesser salary package as well. Another 3 weeks passed by, still I haven't received offer letter or any sort of communication from them.

Web Monitoring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (New Delhi) in February 2020.

Interview

First aptitude test which is very easy followed by HR interview with simple questions
    Then Operational guy takes the interview and describe the profile which is just watching computer screen and if there is problem in their applications write a message to the client. They describe the position as a technical job but it isn't it just like customer service. There are three shifts morning 7am - 4pm, 4-1am, 1-7or8 am.
    Then final process of interview is taken by Manager. He asks normal questions if you impress him you'll get job. They don't mention ONE YEAR BOND. But if need this job then you have sign it. The shifts are weekly rotationals. So no life balance.
    I don't recommend this profile at all.

RPA Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in February 2020.

Interview

I cleared technical round first, then I got a call for face to face interview. Totally 3 rounds were there including one HR.
    I have not yet joined. Will see.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

I interviewed at pune, it consists of 3 rounds
    Round 1- Coding Round on Hackerrank 5 problem statements they expected minimum 2 codes execution, easy problem statements - conditions, loops, functions etc
    Round 2- Technical HR. they have a very talented team, and they check your basic knowledge of java and study your resume carefully and also they ask sometimes about the codes you performed during round 1
    Round 3- HR round was immediate after technical HR round, they asked me about the 2 year bond and the CTC is fine with me or not! and I was selected.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mahape).

Interview

Generally 3 rounds of interviews. Technical, Managerial and then HR. If needed 1 more round. Interview process was too tiresome. I get my first round after 4 hours of waiting. Limited vacany but huge gathering. Opening were for Manual with Banking and Insurance Domain , Automation, APIs

If its domain specific, be prepared with general questions. Mine was more of API + Manual.

Common Question : Tell me about yourself ?

Round 1 : Technical (30 mins)

What is insurance ?
    Type of insurance ?
    Difference Between Regression and Retesting ?
    Difference Between Smoke and Sanity ?
    What is Normalisation in SQL ?
    What are types of SQL Joins ? Explain X type of join.
    Drawn 2 tables, Write query that fetch me value of these field ?
    Familiar with mobile Testing, what is your mobile configuration ?
    Defect Life Cycle ?
    What is an API ?
    What is a Web services ?
    Soap vs Rest ?
    Tools to do API Testing ?
    How to test Rest Api ?
    Questions on Postman , Soap Ui.
    HTTP codes and some case study and few more.

Round 2 : Managerial (15 mins)

Some case study and few repeatative or new questions about APIs !!
    Past work related experience sharing.

Round 3 : HR (20 - 25 Mins)

Looked Resume and studied it for 2min.
    Tell me something, you have not mentioned in this piece of paper(Resume) ?
    Tell me about your experience in past company ?
    Tell me why you want to leave the company, being it given the opportunity to grow within the vertical.
    Tell me the when you show leadership and how ?
    Tell me about your achievements ?
    Tell me about the time you made mistake but then realised that it could have been avoided easily.
    Tell me about when you did something great for your project and how it helped ?
    Are you ready to travel within Mumbai or outside, we operate on client side?
    How willing are you to learn new technologies?
    What is your weakness ? How you tackled it.
    Current Salary
    Expected Salary
    Notice period, is it negotiable ?
    Why are you asking this much increment, why not more ?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk in December 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds. First round was coding and second was technical + HR round. Coding round contains 5 programs and in HR + technical round they just ask normal questions.

Interview Questions

• Why java is platform independent?   1 Answer

Web Monitoring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in December 2019.

Interview

1 round aptitude,which was quite easy.....and after apti they asked us to wait for 30 mins for result annocement and told us the result in next 2-3 hours...least responsible...however i cleared the round after that there were 2 tr rounds they were ok....and after that hr round was scheduled which was ok too....so overall process took 1 whole day i came in for 11 am and went out at 10pm so you can understand how hectic the process was

Interview Questions

• After learning python why do you want to get into testing?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.