QualityKiosk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at QualityKiosk

2.7

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mahape).

Interview

Interview Process was Long as normal as any other interview but it was finished in a day although there were Navratri Celebrations and dhol in a part of office from afternoon to night 8pm. Good Company culture they respect . 1st round was Aptitude also contain 70% of technical C ,Java Inhertince questions ,2nd was L1 technical interview ,3rd round was L2 Technical Interview ,4th Round was Managerial round for me / HR for some candidates

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your achievements   1 Answer
    • Difference between C and Java   1 Answer
    • Write a program for palindrome, Write a Program to reverse numbers in array and print it, Sql Query for 2nd most highest Salary,   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your project and Explain how u achieved database and Front end Connections   1 Answer
    • Tell me about extra curricular activities u had taken part of and show me certificates   1 Answer
    • What is your Goal?   1 Answer
    • Any thing u learned today from interview?   1 Answer
    • Salary u expect?   1 Answer
    • Any Questions for us ?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

I got mail from company.1 st is aptitude test in this have 30 question, 10 aptitude question and 20 is technical question in that 5 based on c++ and 15 based on java.

Interview Questions

• Technical question is based on java program   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QualityKiosk in May 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds of interview. In that 4 rounds, 2 were hardcore technical rounds and the rest 2 were background of company knowledge sharing and HR round. I would advice the HR of QK to be more punctual as all appearing for interview are not freshers, they are experienced and have office after interview. So a bit disappointed with this, you guys can do better :)

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

I visited a pool campus. The process was quite simpe. First there was aptitude test consisting of quants and technical questions based on c and core java. Tech questions were difficult...multithreading,inheritance do dis 2 topics well...than I got shortlisted for technical round f2f.....questions based on wateva u have mentioned in ur resume...explain ur project...than they asked basics of c and java ....than asked me to write 2 programs...later I was shortlisted for HR interview f2f...introduce urslef,ver u stay...etc etc they jus chck ur communication skills dats it ....n dats how I made it I kiosk...

Interview Questions

• Diff btwn structure and union....wap for pattern printing and reverse a number.   1 Answer

Negotiation

What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer? (Optional)

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk.

Interview

Aptitude test 30 mins, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
    Aptitude Test which has 20 questions and are good. Followed by a HR interview. The HR team is very good and helpful. Process is smooth. Last is a Technical interview more towards domains and internet and a brief idea about personal.
    Salary 15K + 12 month bond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

first aptutute test you have to score 12 marks in it then 2 technical rounds and then final hr discussion
    some students also have the final client interview which was very much difficult
    peoples from company are really very helpful

Interview Questions

• what is sdlc stlc defect life cycle
      use cases of pen
      how do you test this telephone
      what is regression testing   Answer Question

Interview

1st round was of aptitude test it consired of 10 quants and 10 manual testing questions. than there were
    2 technical rounds and 1hr round...one had to clear each round to be eligible for the next

Interview Questions

• bug lifecycle, regression and retesting,3test Condition on pen,test case template,severity and priority.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Ghansoli) in May 2015.

Interview

1st aptitude test regarding the simple logic amd math's and stats questions then 2 f2 rounds.
    Testing related questions will be asked.
    Then HR discussion will be on other day.
    Need to wait for atleast 1 week for whole process. If requirement is urgent then you process may end in 2 days only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

First round was f2f with basic quant/eng/reasoning test at MBP office. Then two more technical rounds, telephonic. Then came HR round. unfortunately the concerned HR left the company.
    After that it took three weeks to finally get HR rejected!
    i was told there's no such position matching my profile. then it took several calls, finally i had to go at their office to check about my status.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QualityKiosk (Ghansoli) in January 2019.

Interview

only people can go for interview who wanted to waste their time.. i hav given an technical interview, given all the ans asked by interviewer still not get selected as they already hired a candidates by reference for the position, all process of interview is show off only. they only advertised abt vacancies to make company name famous, they do not have value of time

Interview Questions

• what is sdlc what is bug life cycle, test case writing etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.