Quarterra Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quarterra

Quarterra

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Quarterra

Interview

Three rounds in total. First was with recruiter to go over background and expectations (be prepared to talk salary expectations here). Second round with VPs/Associates to discuss prior experience, expectations, general concepts and behavioral/situational questions. Third round with MD, similar to second round with heavier emphasis on career direction and expectations. Be prepared to discuss backgrounds and familiarity with financial modeling in MS excel.

Interview Questions
  • General concepts about multifamily real estate and behavioral questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterra (Aliso Viejo, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was not the worst interview process but definitely no where close to the best. It was interesting and different. A click environment was sensed with the interviewer indicating to some clear biasedness and shadiness.

Interview Questions
  • How do work on a security risk project?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quarterra (Miami, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had a nice talk with upper management. Seemed to be more of a conversation than an interview. made me feel at ease. We spoke of positions and people within the corporate office and how pleasant and helpful they seem to be, Met with 3 managers including the VP, and Regional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Quarterra (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2019

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a super day. Kept getting lead on post interview, for months. Huge waste of time, unprofessional and inconsiderate. Probably due to lack of an HR dept

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterra (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Applied online and had an initial phone screen with HR which was very professional. I was then asked back a week later for an in person screen. I took off work and went in to be interviewed by several controllers. It was one of the strangest interview experiences I’ve ever had. The first two controllers were incredibly polite but did not like my question about their long term growth. This is a red flag. The second two controllers I met with conducted a stress interview where they basically grilled me for 30 minutes on some weird questions. Be prepared for this, I was completely caught off guard. Overall they were not very interested in finding out if I was a compatible match and it was very one sided. I’ve heard that Lennar Homes treats their employees like numbers and LMC certainly follows suit. They like big 4 experience and if you don’t have it you probably won’t make the cut. They never did give me a decline email which I found rude after I took my vacation time to accommodate their scheduling.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quarterra (New York, NY) in Apr 2018

Interview

Started off with a 30 minute phone interview with recruiting coordinator, then a couple of days later phone interview with HR generalist, a week later face to face with HR manager, another week face to face with HR Director. Things were going well until I was notified 2 weeks later that the role has changed along with the compensation. Enjoyed the interview process until the end. I wish LMC knew what direction they were going with the position prior to bringing me in multiple times. Overall, great team and good culture.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience recruiting within the construction industry?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quarterra (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2016

Interview

it was easy nothing out of the ordinary. first meet the property manager. interview with a LMC recruiting personal, interview with the regional.one more interview in the corporation office a tour the property. company expectations

Interview Questions
  • about experience , work history, salaries
RSS Feed</>Embed