Quartesian Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quartesian

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Quartesian (Calcutta) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds 1. Aptitude and Logical Reasoning People who qualified were called for the second round 2.Technical Interview- programming logic was asked and we were told to write the code in paper and other technical questions were also asked 3. HR ROUND

Interview Questions
  • Converting Date to Date time format in Java
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quartesian (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Smooth Onboarding Manager and employee taken interview Only Base and advance sas questions. If selected in technically After that, Hr Interview Whole process completed in 14 days Looking forward to work in Quartesian

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quartesian (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

First on Skype call questions about software skills and second with group panel going to test application skills of the software deeply. The process went like interaction not one sided it's very good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quartesian (India, MS) in Sep 2020

Interview

First round of online interview with a panel of 3 members. Most of the questions were on previous experience and various types of works handled in previous organizations. Questions on technical aspects of clinical evaluation reports and various regulatory documents of submission.

Interview Questions
  • What types of deliverables have handled previously

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quartesian (Calcutta) in Jan 2020

Interview

First round was technical in telephonic. 2nd round was face to face interview at job location. It's was very smooth and interesting interview HR help us to understand each and every steps of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about job profile and hand on experience on network devices

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Quartesian (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

Overall experience was good with the recruiter. First HR called at their office for f2f interview, 2nd round was skype interview. HR well communicated all the details regarding interview process and the steps forward after joining.

Interview Questions
  • Recruiter asked about last company's JD, CD handling, report review

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quartesian (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

Very easy and not many questions were asked, More of technical questions were shooted and it went on for about half an hour. Interviewer was kind and was not trying to scare me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quartesian (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was very systematic process and there was clarity on job profile. The interviewer made me at the comfort and did not drill at all. The HR Interview was also very systematic with clear expectations and explanations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed