RNF Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RNF Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at RNF Technologies

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Basically, there were 4 rounds.
    At first, the Hr will just check your communication skills and ask a few things from your resume.
    Later at the 2nd round, you will be asked a question from your resume and questions related to sales.
    At 3rd it will be with the director where he will again go through your resume again and check whether you are suitable for the role or not.
    At 4 round it was with the employee working with the founder of the company's who will give you some case study and check how well you respond to it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is maintained by some non-professional and non- technical persons. They will not interviewed you, they will take it as a competition to humiliate you. They don't even have a straight guidelines for interviews. For a senior position they send juniors to take interviews.

Interview Questions

• They ask for expected salary still they have a certain criteria and will not offer as per your expectation. Not even close to it.   1 Answer

They are offering so less salary which is not suitable as per my experience and work.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially it looks like interview will be good but once it started it turns to argument. They ask questions like it is death and life for them. They started arguing on simple things because they are not aware with complex things to argue.

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to join RnF is the most difficult question. Salary expectation is unexpected question because before going for the interview they asked me 5 time about my expectation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't negotiate. Just be at what you expect.

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in September 2017.

Interview

it's a very bad experience with company.

I am a 4yrs experience and they judge me on the basis of reasoning and aptitude test , which is nothing to mean .

after the reasoning test , I wait for 30 min and then they allow me to go. it's really a unethical and unprofessional way of interview .

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

Third class interview process. HR has no manner how to treat candidate. They call wrong Person and take their introduction. Without asking any technical questions they just tell to leave. Why you call a candidate if you can not even take interview. So proudy employees.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in June 2014.

Interview

They just want to see if you are confident and can sell to the end clients. Basically, how cunning you are. Asked me what kind of movies I like and what my future aspirations are.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with US clients in the past?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in October 2013.

Interview

It was not tough, Person was inexperienced and not able to answer the questions he is asking. 10 questions was the all but I was again interviewed at the day of joining. No one does that.

Interview Questions

• Insert, update, delete from table.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RNF Technologies in February 2018.

Interview

Pathetic HR. They lie on your face. Do not trust them. Will fire you if they get someone for even a 100 rs less. These guys should be reported to labor commission

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process is fine. The trouble starts after that. I got shortlisted and verbally offered. Then when we couldn't agree on the salary (they wanted me to join on the same package I am currently on), the HR said that they would get back to me after a few days since they would need to seek "permissions" to offer me a higher salary. Fair enough. After the stipulated period, I followed up. At first nobody bothered to revert. Then after waiting a few more days, I received an email saying that the position has been filled since they wanted someone to join immediately! If that was the case, why couldn't they tell me so on Day 1! Afterall, I was very clear about my current organization's notice period!
    Thanks to a false promise of discussing my salary, I declined perfectly decent job offers since I was honoring my part of the deal, as any decent human being would do. To what end? They never even bothered to speak to me again and seek a way out! Its clear that money was an issue, and they probably could not afford me, which is fair enough. But then again, they knew my current salary and expected from Day 1! Why waste my time with an interview process then??
    I would like to state here that organizations who discriminate against candidates who are prepared to serve a proper notice in their current organizations should also think how they would feel if their employees left without serving a notice.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RNF Technologies (Noida).

Interview

The process was swift and efficient. There were two written tests and then a face to face interview. The interviewer are very amicable and courteous. However, I declined the offer as they were paying peanuts.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.