- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL, United States Area
- - Melbourne, FL
- - Merritt Island, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Orlando, FL, United States Area
- - Panama City, FL, United States Area
- - Tampa, FL, United States Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Colorado
- - Colorado Springs, CO, United States Area
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - North Carolina
- - Charlotte, NC, United States Area
- - Fayetteville, NC, United States Area
- - Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- - Tyler, TX, United States Area
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at RS&H
Interviews for Top Jobs at RS&H
- Engineer I (3)
- Senior Inspector (2)
- Entry Level Engineer (1)
- Architectural Intern (1)
- Associate Airfield Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Director-Human Resource Programs (1)
- Civil Engineering I - Drainage Team (Transportation Department) (1)
- Drainage Associate (1)
- Civil Engineer (1)
- Senior Architect (1)
- CEI Inspector (1)
- Entry Level Airfield Engineer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Airfield Civil Engineer (1)
- Environmental Specialist (1)
- Entry Level Structural Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Engineering Co-Op (1)
- Transportation Planner (1)
- Transportation Engineering (1)
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at RS&H (Tampa, FL)
Professional and straight forward. It seems as though management hires when they have a new job needing a specific skillset. If you have the specific skillset/experience, then you should be offered the position.
- Asked about work experience (where/type)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RS&H (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2020
I was invited to their aviation day program in Jacksonville office. They paid for airfare, hotel and dinner. Almost all candidates invited were for their entry level position. People were cool, open and friendly. But they didn't email if we are hired or not after interview which they said they do notify us within 14 days. After couple of emails they send pre-written email saying they moved with other candidate.
Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2020
first meeting second meeting went well, took me to lunch, met with the team and the company seems good. met with several discipline leaders. many VP's. job requires travel. and the end of the story went like this. They hired me and i am now a secret agent for the military, did you hear about the submarine.
- What was my work experience
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H (Denver, CO) in Aug 2019
Very basic interview. Met with them in lobby and asked questions regarding my strengths and weaknesses. Did not seem very interested in my answers. Gave brief tour of office after completion.
- How do you think school has prepared you for this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at RS&H (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2019
It was very conversational, they made me feel very comfortable. Almost made me forget I was the one being interviewed. They did not really give me a lot of feedback, but they were nice to give me a tour of the office.
- Tell me about yourself and your interests.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at RS&H (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2019
Interview was professional but had a lighthearted feel to it. The interviewers were friendly and didn't ask that many technical questions. They were happy that I brought sample work with me.
- Are you detail oriented or more of a big picture person? What are your hobbies?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RS&H (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2019
We were flown to the corporate office, all expenses paid, for two days and one night. The first day we were given an office tour and that evening we had a happy hour with an open bar and a chance to talk to fellow candidates and professionals within the company over dinner. We were given assigned tables and it was a pleasant experience. The following day we had three to six interviews, each about half an hour a piece. Thanks to the night before the interview process was a lot more relaxed and easy to work through.
- What was one of your greatest challenges, and how did you overcome it?
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RS&H (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018
Initially sent in my resume only, got a call back a few weeks later to set up an in-person interview. The interview ran a bit over an hour. Was a fairly pleasant experience, it was just me the office manager and the senior engineer I would be reporting too. Was pretty laid back didn't ask too many technical questions.
- Asked me about some of the experience I had listed on my resume as well as asking the standard sort of what do you know about the company and why do you want to work here kind of thing.
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RS&H (Austin, TX) in Mar 2018
I applied online after speaking to a representative at UT Austin's Spring Engineering Expo; and was contacted by the hiring manager to set up a screening interview. After the screening interview I was contacted by the HR department to schedule an onsite interview. At the onsite interview I went through 4 different sets of interviews, 2 of which were 1-1 and the other 2 were 2-1. The engineers were a mix of those in transportation and other fields that I would be interacting with on a daily basis in the office.
- Why have you chosen to be the leader on so many group projects?
- Have you ever run into difficulties with one particular person when working in a group setting? How did you deal with this difficulty?
- If you were not going to be an engineer, what would you be?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at RS&H
Fairly informal interview. Office manager ran through local office work load, job duties, ongoing and upcoming projects and other company details. Asked non-HR based questions that evaluated character and skills level on a more personal level.
- What type of projects have you worked on during school/ working experience.