Real Time Data Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Real Time Data Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Real Time Data Services

2.7

Cloud Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied through college, but it was more like a walk-in drive, they'll call you at 12, and then they'll make you wait till 7-8 in the evening, if you qualify for further rounds, because manager comes around that time only.
    Process include 4 rounds, IQ test, which is pretty simple, and then technical test, which I believe is a formality, then technical interview and then with director.
    But it was nice, smooth and easy.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have about windows server.   1 Answer
    • Cloud, types of cloud.   1 Answer
    • DNS, and it's port number.   1 Answer

Cloud Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview was quite easy. Any with good knowledge of Computer Networking can clear the Interview. It was an on-campus placement. There were 4 rounds 1-)Group discussion, 2,3) Technical round , 4) HR round.

Interview Questions

• Q1)What is private and public IP?
      Q2)What is DNS and how it works?
      Q3)cloud operating systems? Services provided by windows server?
      Q4)what are the different types of cloud?   2 Answers

Asst. SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2020.

Interview

There were 4 rounds - HR round, assignment round, technical round, Panel round - 4-5 members. All rounds require sound knowledge but after clearing all and getting good compliments but there would be no surety that you would get job. The worst problem is company not ready to pay you even basic. They want extremely good people but without compromising on both salary and position. Company has certain rules where they ask you to degrade your position due to their company policy. Not at all good experience. After panel round you can easily make out that management is not at all good. I cleared first three rounds and received good compliments in all rounds including panel round after which they rejected with the reason that work experience doesn't match with the company requirement which could be easily make out at shortlisting time itself. But as per my experience, salary and position was the main concern.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services.

Interview

There were 3 rounds and the 1st round was GD. I was able to clear the GD round and the topic given to us is about poverty,I was able to speak on it clearly and I made my way to the 2nd round.There were around 200 students appear for GD and out of these 80 candidates got shortlisted for the 2nd round. So,in the 2nd round there was an IQ test in which the criteria was to score above 100 marks and I was able to crack that round too, so we left with only 60 students after the 2nd round. The 3rd round that is the final round was a technical interview and HR interview , since we were only 10 students left, 2 students got selected out of 10. I was not able to crack the 3rd round. After 1 week , they sent a mail and it was a mail of selected canditates

Interview Questions

• What is cloud?
      What is the difference between LAN,MAN,and WAN?
      What is Hardware and Software?   Answer Question

Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (New Delhi) in July 2020.

Interview

3 Rounds of the interview were conducted and they were not sure about hiring and got multiple calls for the same interview from different HR. In final round of interviews, the puzzle was asked but the interview went fine. I did get to see that another person also criticized the company for their hiring process which was bit awkward.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services in June 2020.

Interview

First-round was an online test, we have to solve 3 problems of Data Structures and algorithms, the second round was also an online test which covered both Data structures and OOPs questions, in all questions we had to write code.

After I knew I was shortlisted in the second round, I had to wait for almost a MONTH to get my final interview scheduled, which was a very UNPROFESSIONAL Google Meet interview in a panel.

Their behaviour was very doubtful, they were not interested in hiring that's why they delayed the final interview and they didn't even give me the chance to ask about the company or if I have any questions in mind.
    Also, the interview was of very short duration and I answered all the questions correctly after some time they told my placement cell in college that they aren't interested in hiring anyone.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is OOPs? What is Polymorphism? What is method overloading & method overriding?   Answer Question
    • Q: What are APIs? Why can't we directly fetch the data from Database, why do we need APIs?   Answer Question
    • Q: Project-related: What is an inverted index? How does normal indexing works? Explain in detail.   Answer Question
    • Q: How does authentication work in a chat application? Explain in detail.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services in June 2020.

Interview

The interview involved a HR Round and a technical Round. The first interview had 3 people in panel and second interview had 2. The process of interview was not very difficult also because it was on video conferencing.

Head-HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services.

Interview

It was a walk-in for Head HR role - a joke indeed, and so was their hiring process. Multiple people called for the role and then asked to wait. The MD met, and she had no idea of what she was asking or assessing. She, at such a senior level, had no clue of how to conduct and interview and what to ask. It felt to be sitting at a shop asking for work. While organizations in this space have gone BIG, no wonder they have not grown in the past 10-12 years and are still at 200-300 employee strength.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (Noida) in February 2020.

Interview

The selection process consist of 3 rounds namely:
    1. GD
    2. IQ test
    3.PI
    that's all. it was a pretty good experience if a candidate is serious to join the company
    Best Company to work with, if you want to grow & tuned to - Go For IT Attitude, since we are growing company, I welcome you for our excellent Transition experience.

VOIP Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Time Data Services (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2019.

Interview

The hiring process took the entire day. I interviewed along with 10 other people, but I was the only one selected. It has been almost an year since, but I haven't received any updates regarding the joining. They didn't even reply to any of my emails.

Interview Questions

• There are 10 others with you ? What is so special about you that we should hire you ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.