RealPage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RealPage Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Pretty average interview asking about past experiences and how they fit into the role. First interview over phone. Second interview was over Zoom. The role is closest to being operations analyst.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time of conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

interviewer not really interested in the interview. Seemed as if they had an internal candidate -- just trying to do a few external interviews to check the boxes. Really no follow up questions.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

This was with Modern Message which was acquired by Real Page. I applied for the role on LinkedIn and had a good phone screen with the recruiter. She immediately moved me to the next round and scheduled a zoom call. I had to call her day of the scheduled call for the zoom invitation as it wasn't sent.
    After that, I had a video 1:1 with the hiring manager. It went well, and conversation was easy. Typical discussion on my background and how it relates to the role.
    After this, the recruiter emailed me to schedule the next round with the team. She emailed me the day before the interview to say the team needed to reschedule. No biggie. But I never heard back on a new time. The hiring manager emailed me directly later providing some times to chat with the team.
    After that, I had a video call with approximately 6 members of the team and hiring manager.
    After this, a week passed. And another week. I emailed the recruiter and didn't hear back. I emailed the hiring manager as he said on the call to email him if I had any questions on next steps. He didn't write back. I called the recruiter and found she'd blocked my number. I had only called once previously, so this was odd to me. I decided to call from my partner's phone, and she answered, and I was finally told they went with someone else but wanted to let me know another role was coming in the next few months that they thought I'd be great for. Knowing I was blocked from her phone and the hiring manager didn't reply to my email, I'm obviously waiting by the phone for their call any day now...

While I was disappointed not to receive an offer because I genuinely liked the team I spoke with and felt like the position was perfect for me, I'm most disheartened about how they chose to ghost someone who had gone pretty far into the process. I respect others' time and wish Modern Message/Real Page did as well.

For someone who hopefully has a better experience than me, here's the interview steps as I was told:
    - Phone screen
    - Video 1:1 with Hiring manager
    - Video call with members of product, ux, dev
    - 1:1 with executive leadership

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Waco, TX (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and set up an on-site interview for SimpleBills, which is owned by RealPage. Told the manager in charge that I genuinely saw how happy people were at the company and told her my customer service experience. I understand that I wasn't chosen. What is aggravating, however, is the manager telling me they would get back to me within two weeks (which was a lie) and never hearing back from them until months later when I reapplied for the same position. Looking for a job is stressful enough without people in charge not keeping their word.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Chadds Ford, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The manager contacted me directly through email to set up a date and time. When I got there we sat in a booth and proceeded with the interview. I started less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask many questions, just about my experience and when I could start!   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, and setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke with two people, and the interview seemed to go well. However, the Recruiter never got back with me. I reached out to him for a status update. He looked me up on linkedin, and never bothered to get back to me. Very disappointing and, frankly, discourteous.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my elevator speech, but spent most of the time describing the challenges of the position.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RealPage (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I didnt get any interview feedback till now, i attended interview on 7th November in Hyderabad Location, I got an update as this week we will provide feedback but as i am observing i didnt get any feedback.

Interview Questions

• When you will be providing feedback   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process takes a few weeks depending on who you know. I was referred so the process moved a little faster.
    -1st interview: phone interview recruiter (standard background questions)
    -2nd interview: in-person interview with potential managers (standard background and behavioral questions) why do you want to do sales, how are you with pressure, meeting KPI metrics, etc...
    3rd interview: in-person interview VP of Sales. Pretty intimidating but they're just trying to make you sweat. Pretty much asks you same questions but pushes you a little more. They'll ask how would you respond to someone who doesn't want to hear anything or isn't interested.

After your third interview, you get a call back pretty quickly. I think the very next day if I remember correctly.

Pretty simple process but a lot of office politics involved and play favorites. If you know how to play corporate politics then this is your place.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to someone that isn't interested in learning more about RealPage products?   1 Answer

Storage Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview was very off the wall , the manager was more interested in talking about past unix experiences than this storage position. The manager spent more than 20 minutes of the thirty minutes allocated or this interview on our unix back grounds. the manager asks me ONE question on a storage array. I answered the question then has the audacity to tell the recruiter that I have no practical experience with storage arrays.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the EMC XTREMEIO   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Lombard, IL (US)).

Interview

The hiring process was standard; applied online, phone screen with HR, and final in-person interview with the department director and an Implementation consultant currently in this position. The in-person interview was extremely unprofessional to the point it felt more like an interrogation than a conversation. The subordinate at the interview actually yawned and appeared to be day-dreaming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.