RealPage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RealPage Interview Questions

Interviews at RealPage

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage in June 2012.

Interview

It was very good.I did not expect this kind of interview here which was really good. Interview was completely based on my current work skills and capabilities.

Three people interviewed me for this position which was quite interesting.

I was hired for this position for te applied position.Over all experience was good

Interview Questions

• About my current work skills   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was in an online chat room with 20+ people. We were not required to say anything. The guy in charge just gave us a summary of the project and the next steps we needed to take. Although they titled it as an interview, it definitely was not one. We were able to ask a few questions, but it was a very easy process. We were all basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the project?   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It is a three interview process. One with the recruiter who asks some typical none related generic questions. The second was with the HR personnel who was never actually able to be reached. The third was with the photography director. That interview is required as a video interview. I am not sure why that is, but seems like many people are leaning that direction now days

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at RealPage (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring was fast. Interviewed in 2012, HR, Manager everyone was nice and helpful. Process involved two phone Interviews - one HR and one technical phone interview with Engineering Manager followed by 3-4 hour onsite. Was not asked coding questions on the phone but one whiteboard coding question onsite. Process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward direct data structure, unix commands, front-end javascript and resume related questions.   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me immediately and then had a telephonis followed by face to face.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX (US)).

Interview

Great start with HR (Pepper) then it was a quick callback to confirm times. She said the interview will be pretty long as (Pat) likes to talk. It didn't seem to bother me and everyone was really nice throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Do you perform well at home? One day a week you can work from home.   1 Answer

The company I was with offered me a competitive rate

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the corporate recruiter the next morning to set up an initial phone screen with her. That went well, which led to another phone screen with the team lead I'd be working for.

I was then invited to their corporate campus for an in person interview with the team lead and the three members of the team.

The phone screen with the team lead and the in-person interview were both very casual, with questions mainly to gauge my previous experience and interests. There were quite a few questions at a high level, but nothing too technical.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process. Spoke with recruiter on phone then with the hiring manager then a face to face with 3 managers. After the interviews there was an Excel test and Analysis example problem sent.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: tell us about yourself etc.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX (US)).

Interview

As several others reported, a RealPage internal recruiter reached out to me and very quickly, set up four hours of interviews with the hiring manager and other decision-makers, then committed to getting back to me quickly. I reached out to the recruiter a few times, was assured that I was 'in the running' and would hear back, but I never did. Once a candidate has taken a skills evaluation, taken off work to meet with multiple interviews, and has been told they'll hear back, the recruiter should feel some level of obligation to follow up. The company appears to be fact-paced and perhaps recruiters aren't provided the resources to follow through as they should; I got the impression from the interviews that the staff is nice enough, but overworked, so I'm chalking it all up to that.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. This was a phone screen. They were good with followup and was pleased with the process. It ended up not working out, but they did follow up instead of vanishing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.