Redington Gulf Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Mar 2019

2.4

Sort:

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

Started dot on time. Semi formal. Opportunity to ask questions. Last for about 40 minutes. But of late I have heard about a common practice of interviewing over video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Focus on background check and clarity of thoughts. Old package discussed in detail. Why do you want to join Redington? Redington's expectations from the candidate. A bit about the role.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

It was not a formal interview just a clear introduction about our self would fetch you the job. And few general question like Why redington? Why Supply chain?. First round was with HR and the second round was with Operations Head.

Interview Questions

• What is your project title and your approach towards the project   Answer Question

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st Round: Phone interview
    2nd Round: face to face
    and the interview must to be in English but the interviewer himself doesn't know how to speak English and the funny thing he's rating your English !!

Interview Questions

• can you tell us about yourself and your educational background?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redington Gulf in October 2014.

Interview

It was one interview with the recruiter officer and his manager. For me it was very simple there were not any difficult questions they ask just get to know me better.

Interview Questions

• It was a Sales position, and the question was why you want this position? for me it was not difficult but it was not easy too since I am a fresh graduate and I don't know much about Sales.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2016.

Interview

Straight forward, right upfront pay offer, no negotiations, good HR. They scrutinized the whole resume and never missed a single point, so please be careful before lying in the resume. It was a stress interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you add to the company ?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

4 rounds were conducted. 1st HR round and then 3 technical rounds.
    They ll ask u for 2 years bond and also ask u to surrender your certificates to them for 2 years.

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Interviews were of moderate complexity. Few tricky questions which judged my presence of mind. Also few basic technology related questions which can gauge the abilities of the candidate. Overall good interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They offer something, you take it or leave it.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2013.

Interview

HR initial round then the RSM interview and the country head and finally VP.
    Usual questions and no such great deep dive. I got feeling that every one is just doing the tick in the box job and not really looking for a serious candidate...

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for change?
      What is your motivation to join our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

EASY

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Should undergo 3 rounds of discussion, 2 technical and 1 HR. Will take half a day to complete all the process. Technical interviews used to be tough. Should know each and every process whatever we mentioned in our profile.

Interview Questions

• General questions and subject related   1 Answer

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Redington Gulf (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

they asked to gather in a room and talk about a topic but, the rules ..made me come out early, pay is fixed of Rs.10 K for 2 years and we have to sign up a bond and no leaves for Indian functions since they work for gulf countries and also working time is so high

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.