Regis Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Apr 2019

2.3

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They said they needed the position filled right away but took a long time to schedule and conduct the interviews. Though it was a technical position few technical questions were asked. They seemed much more interested in personality, work ethics, and whether I'd fit in.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing is that no probing questions were asked about the technical skills needed for the job.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, three face to face interviews. One with the corporate recruiter, the Director of Treasury, and the treasury manager were in the interviews. The interview questions were straightforward and typical of most interview questions regarding personality and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Personality, educational experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

You fill out a psychological test and they give a walk through the building and show the differents areas of work and tthen you decide if you the work or not. Next step it to to do drug test and a back ground check

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Applpied and they contacted for in person interview.

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Edina, MN (US)).

Interview

I was contacted about an open position and set up a phone interview with a member of the HR department. After getting through that I was given an interview by my would-be supervisor. The 1:1 interview didn't involve many tough questions and a lot of it involved a description of the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any overly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Long drawn out process....3-4 phone interviews, haircut video . Flown to MN for 6 half hour interviews then a presentation on related topic. Constant change in scheduling of interviews. Regional Manager would call and begin by complaints of her day. Took no care in consideration of my time or answering questions. Did not explain position well....I learned more of the position when I got to the final stages through others in management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none....

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

This was a stress-driven group interview process that began with difficult travel arrangements, continue with trick questions at dinner, and ended with 8 hours of group interviews that simulated a sales process.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Edina, MN (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews, face to face interviews, with Recruiter, HR, hiring manager, leaders through out the HR team and final was with the CFO. Leaders also did one final touch base to review any questions I had regarding the organization, team and role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your background, tell me about your experiences, how will your previous roles relate to where Regis is at with our organization?   Answer Question

Hair Dresser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Scottsdale, AZ (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

She took me outside and proceeded to tell me about the previous person that she had fired. Awkward. Basic. Offerred me the job on the spot. I think they need a template to follow as opposed to just whatever the manager feels like asking. It's a hair salon, I know it seems fairly straightforward, but the way these salons are ran, it needs a whole lot less micromanaging and more initiative from the in salon manager.

Hair Dresser/Stylist/Barber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regis Corporation (Lawrenceville, NJ (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

This process made me nervous. I was hired through a job fair at my school. Then I was told to come in for a practicals interview doing foils and a haircut. Next, I was to wait to a phone call that never came from the DL. I went in to see if there was anything that they were waiting for. The manager had me on the schedule in two days. However, I had no idea what was going on. The manager called the district leader and found out that she didn't even know I was hired. Why did the district tired? Little confused but I start tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember what questions are asked; they were that insignificant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. I am still confused as to what my starting salary is.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.