Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Risk Management Solutions

Director Content Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

The best HR interview process I have ever experienced. It was a humane, clear and thoughtful process that no doubt will lead to great hires. Kudos to everyone on the team.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in May 2020.

Interview

Had almost 8 rounds of interview. One phone screening process and 7 one to one calls with different people from the team. Disappointed with the HR and the entire interview process. After several follow up emails HR did schedule phone call interview and didn't show up. Later called saying the position is offered to someone through internal referral process. I would have appreciated clear communications from day one even if I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Some Technical Questions.

1) Tell me about yourself?
      2) Why RMS?
      3) If you have to pitch about RMS then how would you do that in sentences?
      4) Questions on SQL and Databases
      5) Scenario based technical support questions
      6) How would you handle a challenging customer? etc   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

30 minutes phone screen. The interview is so so. The interviewer lacks direction of what skill sets needed. When asked on some information question on big data environments (Spark), the interviewer could not provide details of it. That is sad

Interview Questions

• factorial coding question, how and why shuffle happens in spark, what is inheritance.   Answer Question

Senior Event Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in August 2019.

Interview

I had a positive experience with the recruiter. The process moved very quickly - within a few days of him reaching out to me, we had a phone call and he set up a video call for the next round. He was friendly and emphasized that he would reach out to me either way, which I appreciated.

The video interview was a decent, if not somewhat interesting, experience. I had my camera on but the person interviewing me did not (is that normal?) and she mentioned that she just got out of the shower. The questions were straightforward and were about getting to know my background. The interviewer ended it by saying that she didn't think my years of experience were equivalent to the years of experience in the corporate world and she didn't think I was qualified for the job. It wasn't the nicest thing to hear but I appreciated the honesty. I knew I wasn't going to move on and it also made me realize that it wasn't the best fit.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for planning an event, from beginning to end?   Answer Question

Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

First interview was with a talent recruiter which focused on previous projects, what my career goals were, and a rough understanding of my skills.
    Second interview was with the project lead who assessed my skills and abilities as they pertained to the the specific field I was applying to. There were some technical questions, but the interview was focused on problem solving and interpersonal relations.
    The final interview I received was an onsite interview and included 2 hours of project overview, giving a 30 minute presentation (which quickly became 1 hour with all the interruptions and questions), video conference interviews with people from all the different branches of the company, an in depth technical interview, and finally an interview with the project lead about the culture and environment.

Interview Questions

• What were the hardest technical challenges you have faced, and how did you solve them?
      How do you go about solving technical problems and coding styles?   Answer Question

Senior Director of Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Bellevue, WA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone screen. Then followed up with a standard software engineering manager four-person interview loop. Included whiteboard coding and system design questions. In addition there was a team fit and management situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project you worked on and what was your role?
      How would you design a converter from EDM to RDO format differently?   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Newark, CA (US)).

Interview

Case Study Presentation after the initial phone screen and in-person interview with hiring manager. Presentation attended by future peers and manager and skip level manager. Was given a couple of days to prepare the case study.

Interview Questions

• Why no architectural diagrams?   1 Answer

Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

They contact you quite fast. Got a phone interview within a week, and haven't hear from them yet. Pretty standard STAR interview. Asked something about myself and project. The interviewer is nice and friendly, feel quite comfortable to talk to.

Senior Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 4+ weeks. I was scheduled for a face to face interview. The team which took the interview was great. I am still waiting for the response from the Hiring Manager. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Associate Model Analyst Interview

Interview

A video interview that gives you five behavior questions to answer. Each question will take 2-3 minutes. It would take several weeks to get a response and I am still waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.