Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Risk Management Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Risk Management Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 4 2v1 1 hours sessions for on site.

Interview Questions

• Design pattern
      Data structure and algorithm: linked list, recursive   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in February 2013.

Interview

First there was one telephonic interview with HR representative. After 2 days one more telephonic interview with the member of the team. There were 5 1:1 rounds of face to face interviews.
    Before the face to face interviews there was also one problem solving test that had to coded and submitted within a day.
    The whole process took around 10 days.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in November 2012.

Interview

45 minutes Campus interview with two interviewers. Then on-site interview. There were two rounds of personality interviews, one IQ interview and one presentation. The IQ interview was not hard for me but I know there were harder questions that might be asked.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions. All my interviewers were very nice.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

It was a standard interview process without much more to say about it. Submit a resume, get short listed. Interview with a screener. If successful, come in and interview with a much larger group of people of multiple levels. It was done professionally and appeared to be well organized.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, unless you are a poor interviewer.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

My interview experience with RMS was the worst I ever had. The question was relatively easy and concerned estimating the number of people affected by a disease. There was no data provided, and everything that I considered relevant towards the solution I was supposed to ask for. However, the interviewer did not appreciate my detailed approach, and the fact that I considered different possible avenues of approach. She simply wanted me to ask questions that matched her thinking, and instead of admitting that the solution might be more complex, she thought "I was fishing around". She was constantly looking at her watch, and was rude in her comments. I don't know if they just look for people that fit a certain mold, but this recruiter definitely did not have any appreciation for different and right approaches. She was so unbelievably disrespectful and condescending, and I would never want to work with somebody like that.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of people that would die from a flu similar to the Spanish flu.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Video interview and on-site interview. Video interview consisted of 5 pre-recorded behavioural questions. On site interview consisted of 3 rounds. First one was an informal interview over coffee, second was a presentation and third was a case study.

Interview Questions

• How many folds will it require to make a paper reach the moon?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

Receive an email of video interview, have 4 questions in total. Most of my classmates receive that email. I applied online, it took 2 week process. Actually, it's wired to make a video interview, because you can see yourself on the screen and it sometimes distracted.

Interview Questions

• Why the work in RMS important? What do you want to to improve for next year?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

The intern position was posted in a public forum such as glassdor, indeed.com, etc where a simple Google search would have yielded the information. The interview was conducted by phone and the process was very quick. Two weeks total from submitting the application, to the interview, to the decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your background? Are you comfortable working unsupervised and independently?   Answer Question

Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions (Newark, CA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely efficient, and reflected very well upon the company; although there were several rounds, I never felt like I was waiting around for a decision. Had brief in-person meetings with five people, and two phone interviews afterwards including one with the CTO. Some were casual chats, others were more technically challenging conversations. Be ready for any question and all types of personalities.

Interview Questions

• How many restaurants are there in Manhattan? [no internet or calculators]   Answer Question

Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Risk Management Solutions.

Interview

They contact you quite fast. Got a phone interview within a week, and haven't hear from them yet. Pretty standard STAR interview. Asked something about myself and project. The interviewer is nice and friendly, feel quite comfortable to talk to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.