Rivigo Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Apr 2019

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It's not suitable for girls. They select you for all the rounds just to tell you that there is no vacancy for girls here. They don't even mention it's only for male candidates. Totally waste of time and the HR is just stupid guy. Never had this kind of experience in any company. Such bad they are. They will conduct online test and group discussion for name case even if there is a single person. Such mindless people they are.

Other Interview Reviews for Rivigo

Anonymous Employee in Bhiwani

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rivigo (Bhiwani) in August 2016.

Interview

1- Aptitude Test (easy but time taken test)
    2-Group Discussion.(important to present your self)
    3- Interview with 2 interviewer one by one
    4-Training.(3 days Training ,now it's 1 month training)
    5-Final Interview.(interviewer give me some case what i will do in some cases for check my confidence level.)

Interview Questions

• Some easy but time taken question which are resolved by using common sense up to graduation level.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2017.

Interview

In 3 steps-
    1. Aptitude Test- This test includes majorly question related to logistics calculation based on box sizes which needs good mathematical skills if you want to score high. Some questions on general awareness & general maths can also be asked.

2. After clearing the written test, there are two round of interview:
    A. F2F Interview-1 : Questions asked by some lower management level about yourself & logistics.
    B. F2F Interview-2 : Held by middle management & question put on soft skills.

Interview Questions

• What we do in logistics?
      How you can improve process in logistics?
      what kind of work you did?
      How will you manage if some deliveries getting late?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

They keep a good recruitment process and they have to maintain in a perfect process within a time by their perfection and once I'm selected I proudly say I'm Rivigo and I like more to work here

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

here interview is simple. my Interviewer asked questions more about job role, responsibilities In friendly nature. I was there for interview in the room 7-8 minutes.finally they checks ur communication , confident level and whether he is able to handle the practical problems in job.

Interview Questions

• 1 Tell me about ur self
      2 why u r coming to logistics from engineering education
      3 how will you arrange the diff goods in truck
      4, What is ur weakness
      5, how will u handle calls from customers in delay of goods etc
      finally salary expectation asked. Thats all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process consists of GD followed by HR interviews. In GD they asked a question and told us to discuss among yourself and try to answer the question. The question was "How to count total number of cars in particular City?"

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with any location?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune) in July 2016.

Interview

first there was aptitude test of one hour, then selected candidates have to face the GD around. after that there is the personal interview of the selected candidates. that part usually longer. they check how you going to handle tough situation comes in operations as it is an supply chain management and everyday there is new task.

Interview Questions

• how you going to handle the situation when the team member of your team are not so responsive towards you.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

They will conduct an aptitude test first which consist of very simple questions, after qualifying that there will be two interviews. One with the reporting manager and other with the floor manager. They will basically check your IQ and if you are gonna stay for long at the company or not. Since it a logistic company so it doesn't offer many holidays. not even on gazetted holidays for operations associates.

Interview Questions

• Simple basic questions about yourself and some puzzles to check candidate IQ.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rivigo (Chennai) in August 2017.

Interview

First round aptitude test, second round group discussion and at last HR round. Aptitude round was simple and easy. In group discussion round they want to speak anything, the content doesnt matter. In HR round they just ask about what is logistic company and are u flexible in working for extra hours.

Interview Questions

• You are from an engineering background, why do u want to join in a logistics company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rivigo (Pune City).

Interview

It was an offcampus drive held at a college in Pune. First they introduced about rivigo and cleared doubts regarding anything.
    Then the selection process begins.
    It comprises of two things:
    1. Aptitude test: 20 questions (16 mathematics related, generally volumes,mass and speed and time related problems. and 4 logical reasoning).
    2. Shortlisted candidates are allowed for the next round i.e, Group discussion/ interview: in this round they first ask you to introduce yourself in 30 seconds. Then a situation is given based on which they test your pressure handling capacity. And finally why do you want to work in rivigo?

Interview Questions

• how will you prioritize which truck to unload when 5 trucks arrive at the same time.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.