Robert Bosch India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch India Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2018

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

On campus Recruitment :
    Online assessment : Some basic CS questions, some embedded questions which were easy for cs students.
    Technical Interview: Bunch of small questions.
    HR: Asked me why bosch. and where do you want to work.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions on data structures and algo. Some ECE questions too.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

It was mainly baed on Digital Design and Automotive elctronics!
    Be prepared to get difficult stuff on Analog and Digital logic

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Online Application with Resume and complete details was submitted. First of all, I did not need the parser, I had to re-do it all anyway.It took them approximately 2hours to respond to the application and all they said was we won't consider your application. Well, your company your rules, but I will never try to have a career at Bosch. It is not worth it simply because their values of advertising equal opporunity is a big lie.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. I wish there were. Directly rejected without consideration. I must say, if only they had looked at my CV before the sponsorship requirement. Should I have lied!?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

I was only asked about previous experience, and why did I leave the previous job. I explained one of the projects which I worked on in detail and they seemed happy about it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging task that you have done during your previous employment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in August 2011.

Interview

I got the interview call through a consultancy and had 2 rounds of technical interview, one management and a HR round. Technical interview was taken by my manager(later) and questions were more about testing concepts and having ISTQB certification definitely helped in bagging the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not very negotiable.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring process was extremely informal, and the only communication was through the HR hiring department. There was no interview conducted, however other interns that I met did conduct a phone interview with the German office. A resume and cover letter were sent and then an offer was sent explaining salary, housing, and job profile.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions in the interview, however they are interested to know exactly why you are interested in working in India, and the experiences that led you to make that decision.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

A written test, HR interview, Technical Interview

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Candidates will be short-listed through Quantitative round & Technical round.
    Then they will have to sit for the Technical Interview.
    Candidates who pass Technical Interview will be sent for the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• Internal structure of ADC(analog to digital converter)   1 Answer

ESA_System Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very negative. I went two times for interview and both time they told me my profile does not match with current requirement. why you guys inviting for interview if profile did not match.

I hope you will do profile screening before sending interview call letter.

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The first round was aptitude which was at my college... Then the next round was technical + HR at their office at Bangalore

Be well prepared for all the basic electrical concepts(asked me very basic questions like what is current?, differences between Electrical and Electronics) and you should be thorough with the projects n that's it

HR was very friendly... She asked me common questions like why bosch? Ehat do you know about bosch?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.