Robert Bosch India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Robert Bosch India Interview Questions

Interviews at Robert Bosch India

Interview

It was a campus interview. A written test, a technical round and an HR round. Written test had questions on basic electronics courses and aptitude related. After one week we were informed about the results and had remaining two rounds on a single day.

Interview Questions

• Questions on digital logic circuits, communication related questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

The interview process was a skype phone call. I was asked about my educational background and the projects I have done/professional experiences. The phone call was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project ( mentioned on a resume)   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

One of the best interviews which I'd given through out my stint in IT industry where the focus was laid on testing practical knowledge than theoretical.

All total there were four rounds. Each round lasted for approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

When the offer was released, the CTC part was drastically different than the one which was promised during different rounds.

HR personal are highly unprofessional and they don't revert on mails or on calls. Almost all the time, your call will directly go to their voicemail for which you'd never receive a response even if you leave a message. These all things will make you feel that they're giving you job due to pity.

These were the reasons because of which I rejected the offer.

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The first round was aptitude which was at my college... Then the next round was technical + HR at their office at Bangalore

Be well prepared for all the basic electrical concepts(asked me very basic questions like what is current?, differences between Electrical and Electronics) and you should be thorough with the projects n that's it

HR was very friendly... She asked me common questions like why bosch? Ehat do you know about bosch?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

I was only asked about previous experience, and why did I leave the previous job. I explained one of the projects which I worked on in detail and they seemed happy about it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging task that you have done during your previous employment.   Answer Question

ESA_System Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very negative. I went two times for interview and both time they told me my profile does not match with current requirement. why you guys inviting for interview if profile did not match.

I hope you will do profile screening before sending interview call letter.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

On campus Recruitment :
    Online assessment : Some basic CS questions, some embedded questions which were easy for cs students.
    Technical Interview: Bunch of small questions.
    HR: Asked me why bosch. and where do you want to work.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions on data structures and algo. Some ECE questions too.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India in March 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, followed by 1 round of technical and behavioral interview by a group manager. The technical interview focused on programming skills, aptitude, and ability to articulate.

Interview Questions

• E.g. What is the least count of the stepper motor that you used? (since I mentioned I had done a project using stepper motors)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Online Application with Resume and complete details was submitted. First of all, I did not need the parser, I had to re-do it all anyway.It took them approximately 2hours to respond to the application and all they said was we won't consider your application. Well, your company your rules, but I will never try to have a career at Bosch. It is not worth it simply because their values of advertising equal opporunity is a big lie.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. I wish there were. Directly rejected without consideration. I must say, if only they had looked at my CV before the sponsorship requirement. Should I have lied!?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Bosch India.

Interview

A written test, HR interview, Technical Interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.