Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Robert Half

2,193 Interview Reviews

2.3

Legal Receptionist Interview

Interview

Super quick turnaround, I spoke with 2 supervisors who asked me my goals and my desires for employment and we went from there. I kept in touch with them regularly

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

They called me in for the interview, and I was hired on the spot. I was referred by a friend who was previously hired. They asked him for referrals and then I was called.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Met with manager, Division Director, Branch Manager and Regional VP. Went in for a contract job and was offered an internal role instead. Each interview was individual. On boarding was quick and painless.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Interview process went fine, until they suddenly ghosted, and didn't call me back for 18 months. Seemed very odd for a placement firm to literally disappear on a candidate seeking a job

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work setting and environment? Basically, describe your ideal job   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Quick process meeting with both leaders and other team members. Others had assessments to complete along with job shadowing. Virtual interviews with corporate leaders. A job offer was made shortly after.

Interview Questions

Interview

Great interview, a few basic questions about personality, experience, and goals. I had a good overall time during the interview and was comfortable answering open and honestly about the experience that I was given prior to accepting the position.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The recruiter was very helpful in getting me to the point where I was able to land the final interview. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get their foot in the door with their first developer job.

Contractor Interview

Interview

Applying to Robert Half was a straightforward and easy to understand process. Knowing they are a renowned company with thousands of employees, I found a lot of resources that helped me prepare for my interview.

Accountemps Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Very easy, very brief facetime call - employer asked what experience I had and what my schedule would be and that was it. They offered me the position right there on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with quickbooks
      How often could you work   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Worst Experience. If you are an F1 student stay away, they are really lazy, and will not care about your condition.

With a deadline of 90 days in mind, the recruiter rescheduled 3 weeks (21 days), and then only scheduled a meeting to say nothing is available.

Interview Questions

• What are your job preferences?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.