Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,334 of over 2.3K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Cordial and quick. Asked questions regarding my passion and where I see myself in several years. Talked about expectations about the 3 pillars of a staffing manager aka sales, recruiting, business development. Lots of moving pieces so you have to be organized and have ability to multi-task.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How well I deal with stress? 2. How to stay organized? 3. How do you take rejections and confrontations?
    1 Answer

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

the hiring manager kept grilling me, asking me the same question over and over without rephrasing (she supposedly didn't understand my answer and it took her a good 20 minutes before she got the hint and clarified

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Straightforward, to the point, helpful for resume building, and interview tips. Usually agencies are not very helpful to the talent. In my case, I found the agent to be focused on helping me to find work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

First, I had to submit my current resume and they reviewed it. Then they interviewed me and I had to fill out some forms for their records and let them know my availability and what salary range I was looking for. It was overall an easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

their were about 5 people on the call. it went really well, they told me i would be the extra support in the office. and i was, it was a good interview. not intimidating at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Responded to a position posting requesting resumes be submitted for a client company. After which the rep would contact the candidate to review the candidates credentials versus the jo requirements.

Interview Questions
  • To call them back to discuss position. they were searching to fill in Atlanta.

Robert Half

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

It was an interview for what was going to be my first role and it was done very professional. I met with the city manager and the divisional manager and the were very open, transparent as well as engaging.

Interview Questions
  • standard questions but mainly focusing on giving a solid understanding of what recruitment is all about

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Very smooth and informal, hiring process was quick with only a few interviews during the recruitment process. Very happy with the experience and would use their services again in the future if the opportunity arose.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

What I have noticed with RH since I first started interviewing with them is that they are incredibly interested in your last three supervisors. They are more interested in obtaining their information that during the many calls, they forget why they initially called you. Their behavior suggests that they are interested more in getting their candidates within the company people submit to them so they can solicit more staffing business. I dont know anyone who has ever worked for them that I have met in person or I have never met anyone at any location that worked for them as a consultant or a contractor. I have asked them to keep me off their call list.

Interview Questions
  • "Can you give us your last three supervisors contact information". This is their standard "go to question" to data mine job seekers information.

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Very easy if you have a good accounting experience. I had 3 yrs of exp. so for me it was easy, quick, straightforward, and elaborate. It also asked for completing online assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,334 Interviews