Rolta Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Rolta Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolta

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rolta (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a meeting with the Vice President and the President of the company. It was good and friendly. They were very welcoming. Asked about my relevant experience. Overall a good experience.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rolta in January 2014.

Interview

They call me for initial screening, I appear for online exam. After 1 month, they again called for Interview with ED. After apprx 1 month of this Interview, they again call for HR interview.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolta (New York, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was very nice exp and it is very systematic approached and very neatly executedIt was very nice exp and it is very systematic approached and very neatly executedIt was very nice exp and it is very systematic approached and very neatly executed

Oracle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rolta (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

There is an initial phone screen and then a face to face follow up with the project manager or practice director. Questions focus on your specific practical experience and knowledge of the applications. Hiring is based on current project needs, but usually is wrapped up within a week or so. The one on one meeting is to judge personality fit with the project team. Everyone was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• The client is not happy with the application functionality. How would you handle this situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. Salary offers are commensurate with your experience level and industry averages.

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolta (Charleston, SC (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was phone call followed up with an email with scenarios and instructions to provide presentation on how/ what you would do to accomplish the scenario task.
    Then phone interview to present and Q&A with the panel. Seemed to go very well up until salary was discussed, I got the feeling I was out of their range for the position but they felt they had an upcomming opportunity that would be a better fit and were awaiting funding to procede.

Interview Questions

• have you ever managed a payroll?   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rolta (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

One interview consisted of a short Q & A session with the division Director, then a quick tour around the office. My head was filled with visions of expansion and the construction of an additional building to house the new Data Services division of Rolta's North American presence which was to be the bread and butter of Rolta International, Inc.

Interview Questions

• Explain this case that showed up on your background check (was supposed to be sealed :o).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more money and got 2 more dollars per hour. I was hired through a recruiter, so I was talking to them, and they probably just cut into their profit margin a little, since they were taking roughly a third of my pay at the time.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolta (Lombard, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Avoid this company, they are liars and will not offer a decent full time job!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you implemented a data warehouse solution   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolta.

Interview

HR Screening interview is followed by interview by the Reporting Manager. On clearing, the Director/VP screens the candidate. The final clearance is through a brief interview by the BU Head/President.

Interview Questions

• Mention your toughest challenges and the ways you overcame them?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I have been through 2 technical round and 1 HR round. First technical round is conducted with manager and other with director. Project Planning, Managing client, Quality Assurance and procurement management are the area of questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rolta (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview was smooth process in rolta. 1st round was telephonic and then technical face to face interview and final was HR round. Interviewer asked basic questions on your skills and about last project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.