Russell Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Russell Investments Interview Questions

Interviews at Russell Investments

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Contacted right away by HR for a phone screening interview. Many interviews quickly followed - a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by 3 additional days of interviews with 8 other individuals, several of whom were seemingly unrelated to the department I applied for, so questions were fairly conversational. 5 weeks after this circus of interviews, I received no feedback one way or the other. HR also had no information for me when prompted. At this point I would reject an offer on the basis of lack of consideration for the candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

HR reached out to me after I spoke with someone internally who gave HR my contact info . One twenty minute phone call with HR who wants to understand your background and personal info. Following this phone call, I had another phone call with a manager of the positions respected department. This phone call included more background information about yourself and why you are applying for the position. Also you learn more about the specific role. Finally, a panel interview with various employees within the department of the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why this specific position? Why are you passionate about finance? Where do you see yourself in the future? Be able to talk about your resume and various projects you have worked on.   Answer Question

Alternates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a very easy going and personable experience. I felt like they were really trying to get to know me. I also felt very prepared for the interview. They took a serious look at my resume and asked me genuine questions about.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you came across a problem and how you persevered though that issue.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview Questions

• At the very least, review the most common finance questions and answers above at least a few times before your first interview. Nowadays, however, that really isn't enough to set yourself apart from the competition. If you want to see the complete set of finance interview questions (over 7,000 to be exact), cases, videos, templates, tricks, and answers - take a look at the complete Investment Banking Interview Prep Package too!

Remember, at the end of the day - it'll be you, your preparation, and your confidence that will win you the interview. Set yourself up to acing the interview and landing that dream offer! Good luck!   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Two weeks. First talk with the hiring manager, then they handed me a data analysis project.
    After spending a whole weekend on the data analysis project, I did not heard from them.

Associate Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview as I was not in State, and after that I was scheduled 6 more phone interviews with various people. I was then flown into Seattle to meet with the team for a face to face interview and met with 12 different people that took the entire day. It was extremely overwhelming and tiring and only met with older white men. One of them then took me out for lunch and it was fairly awkward as I was in heels trying to walk to the restaurant and focus on answering his questions at the same time.

There was not one woman that interviewed me and needless to say I didn’t get the job!

Interview Questions

• What are your thoughts regarding the current markets and what’s happening in. Europe?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Russell Investments (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Networked before applying online
    Applied then received phone call from HR a week later
    30-min behavioral questions
    Invited two weeks later to in-person interview where I met with 6+ people over a span of 2 hours

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Russell Investments.

Interview

Got reach out but the process was canceled for some reason. the schedule got push back for 2 week and then i did not hear anything from the HR. I reach out back, they told me they're not hiring anymore

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Interview

There was a phone screening by the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a phone interview with the offshore team, then a final in-person interview, with a lot of different groups of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• There's a fairly straightforward Excel test.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Russell Investments.

Interview

Had one HR phone screen. Nearly 6 weeks later I was informed that I got to the next round. Had a call with hiring manager. Next day I found out I got a final round. It was broken into 2 parts (2 different teams). Had skype calls with both and got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.