Ryanair Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ryanair Interview Questions

Interviews at Ryanair

2.1

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ryanair (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First, is online process (easy)
    Second, they will invite you for Open Day
    Third, all day in a hotel doing some english grammar exercises, questions and personal interviews. The recruiter was nice and always she replied properly all our questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be flight attendant?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greece, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryanair (Greece, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was in a friendly environment. They recruiter helped us to feel comfortable. There were 12 people in class and from them only 3 have got an offer to be hired. Eight were girls and four were boys.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be flight attendant?   2 Answers

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ryanair.

Interview

HR contacted me to talk about the company and what I do. Then one round of interview with senior designer and design manager. Talked about my experiences, and the usual. Then was a design test. After the design test, another interview with the designers to talk them through my line of thought. It took just another day to receive the offer. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryanair (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Presentation about the company
    2. Introduce yourself in two minutes
    3. Role play activity, random issues in order to check our customer service skills
    4. Group activity
    5. Personal interview

In each stage the recruiters were discarding people.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses
      How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Straight forward interview process, asked me about my previous experience, why i wanted the job and some technical questions relating to aircraft structures. Only lasted approx 30 minutes and I found out I was successful within a few days.

Interview Questions

• What materials are aircraft mostly made from and elaborate on the structure of the aircraft?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Málaga (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ryanair (Málaga (Spain)) in December 2019.

Interview

was fantastic and nice , short but strong enough
    english test plus 1 to 1 interview , a lot of questions but really strong enough
    they send me an email talking about that if iam able to move from spain or iam easy going to move and relocate but i refused that thing

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ryanair (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online via the Ryanair website and after completing the online application I was asked to make a very easy Online Assessment. Then I was invited to the interview.
    The first step was the English test including basic grammar a, b, c questions and an essay (letter to a friend about your latest holiday or a short report to the supervisor about a specific situation which happened during the flight).
    After that, we were asked to wait until the recruiter evaluates the tests. Those who passed attended a brief presentation about the company and the job.
    This was followed by a short face to face interview. The recruiter asked me to take a picture of my tattoos, but there's no problem with tattoos if they can be easily disguised whilst in uniform.

Interview Questions

• Why a cabin crew?
      What's your favourite destination?
      Do you have any tattoos?   Answer Question

Finance Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2019.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with a HR person, then another with the finance manager, then a face to face interview at Ryanair's premises with the Chief Finance Officer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ryanair.

Interview

You have to succed the English test. After that, they ask general questions about yourself, what do you like to do during your free time, why you want to be a cabin crew, etc

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to become a Cabin Crew?   1 Answer

Interview

The whole process was very easy. At first a very easy English test and then an interview that lasts about 3 to 5 minutes. Nothing special at all.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna join Ryanair?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.