SBA Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SBA Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at SBA Communications

2.2

Global Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Very attentive and respectful team. Amazing candidate experience. From top to bottom, all very interested to get to know me better as well as my strengths and motivations to be part of the company

Interview Questions

• Interest, motivations, career aspirations, knowledge and technical experience   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Washington, DC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Sent email requesting information and a job offer were it explain salary. Waiting to be called to start working with them from home. I should be able to start soon

Interview Questions

• No question asked just an email requesting to ask for info   Answer Question

1 Oct 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with your positive comments about the interview review. We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. We look forward to having you join the SBA team and are excited for your continued career growth. Good luck in all of your future endeavors. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

Tower Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Biddeford, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Biddeford, ME (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I met with General Manager and Construction Manager very professional and polite. Upfront and honest. The interview lasted 30 minutes. I received a offer letter one hour after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What prior supervisor experience did I have.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SBA Communications.

Interview

I applied to both jobs three and one week(s) ago, respectively. However, I have yet heard back from anyone in the HR department. I'm still in process and waiting to hear back from SBA as it relates to the interview process and the possibility to interview for such positions.

17 Jun 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback about your experience so that we can continue to improve the interview process. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

Hyperion Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I had multiple interviews. The recruiter and HR were easy to talk to, prompt, and professional. My experience was positive. I received an offer. I would recommend SBA Communications to others.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background and skills, and I learned that SBA Communications has very high expectations for their employees.   1 Answer

13 Jul 2020 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had a great interview experience and joined the team. Your feedback helps us to continuously improve and refine our interview process, and we appreciate your comments. We know you will enjoy everything SBA has to offer you to make the most of your career with us. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please contact me at the below contact information.

, Site Management Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very friendly and informative. They will give you the details of the program and talk with you! You can expect fast responses from them and regular updates on your application from the recruiter. I had to decline because My OPT was not approved on time

Interview Questions

SBA Communications Response

2 Aug 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with your positive comments about the interview review. We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. Thank you for the compliments about SBA team members being friendly and informative. We would have been so happy to have you join the SBA team and are excited for your continued career growth. Good luck in all of your future endeavors. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SBA Communications.

Interview

There was a phone screening, phone interview, and an in-person interview. The whole process took less than 2 weeks. HR interviewee was pleasant and helpful. The building is nice and big.

Interview Questions

• basic info.. nothing out of the ordinary for an intern position.   Answer Question

11 May 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with your positive comments about the interview review. We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. Thank you for the compliments about the HR interviewee. We would have been so happy to have you join the SBA team and are excited for your continued career growth. Good luck in all of your future endeavors. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Although I was highly qualified, I did not even get a screening interview...somewhat disappointing. My previous position was exactly the same (for another company) and I had excellent references to support my ability.

29 May 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interview review. We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. Thank you for the information about being highly qualified. To allow us an opportunity to correct this, reach out. We would have been absolutely thrilled to have you join the SBA team and are looking forward to your continued career growth. We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

RValverde@sbasite.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SBA Communications.

Interview

Applied for the role primarily due to location, received call from there internal recruiter, had a good 45 minute interview, had a second interview and then the offer letter
    they offered a $$$ and i counter offered higher $$$$

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about the Role applying for.   1 Answer

31 Mar 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

So happy you took the time to write this interview review! We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. Thank you for the compliments about the internal recruiter. Glad to have you join the SBA team, and we are excited for your continued career growth. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SBA Communications (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It wasn't professional. One interviewer forgot about our phone meeting so never called, while another phone interviewer was 45 minutes late and then very distracted when he finally called after I reminded Recruiter. After several in-office interviews, I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• The questions were normal. One was "tell me about your weaknesses."   Answer Question

31 Mar 2020 – Head, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your interview review. We are truly disappointed to hear this; we apologize on behalf of SBA for any misunderstanding. We want feedback about your experiences during the interview process so that we can continue to improve the interview process. It is our privilege that you were an SBA candidate. Thank you for the feedback about the recruiter and interviewers lack of professionalism. We are committed to resolving issues and learning from our mistakes. We wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. If it is possible for us to make this right, connect with us. We value your opinion. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share, please, feel free to contact me; my contact information follows.

RValverde@sbasite.com

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.