SThree Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 190 of over 190 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

SThree

Application

I interviewed at SThree

Interview

The interview started with an HR representative. He asked me about the purpose of the company and if I knew the difference about company’s roles. Overall nice interview, the next steps were made clear.

Interview Questions
  • What does the company do?
    Answer Question

SThree

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SThree

Interview

This was probably the most insulting and unprofessional interview process I’ve been through in my current job search. The first round was a brief phone screening, second round was a 30 minute interview with who would be my manager, and the final interview involved a presentation about yourself and then about 45 minutes of questions. After all of the time and effort that went into the preparation for those last 2 interviews, they couldn’t even be bothered to send a rejection email. Instead, the recruiter I worked with sent me a brief text telling me I’m not a good fit. A TEXT. It was incredibly insulting and unprofessional and honestly disrespectful and I clearly dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • They talked about how much they invest in our training and how long we need to stay to make it worth their while and then asked me to prove to i would stay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SThree (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Simple I applied through LinkedIn and signed up for a phone call. It was a very simple and convenient process done over the phone. I spoke with a recruiter and it was a very insightful process. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SThree

Interview

It was quite informative of a process through 2 rounds of phone conversations, but unfortunately I was not able to be offered a position because of my immigration status. The interviewer was very amicable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SThree

Interview

Interviewed with SThree and made it to the final interview in which they made me create a powerpoint of personal information to share with their team. It was pretty uncomfortable and no one seemed happy to be there. They should probably wait to hire people before they make people make a 10 page slide show about themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SThree in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied online and had a call the same day with a recruiter. He was very nice and went over what they were looking for and what the base pay would be. I had a teams interview scheduled two weeks later. The interviewer was late and called 10 minutes past the starting time to explain something had come up, and asked to reschedule in another 2 hours. He was also a little late for the rescheduled interview and seemed disinterested (yawning) during our 25 minute talk. Three days later I received a call and an email stating they would like to schedule a final interview that included a presentation I had to make. I felt the presentation requirements were extreme and I had no guarantee they wouldn't take my work and not hire me. I declined to follow through with the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SThree

Interview

Phone, In-person, Sales scenarios/role plays. Very sales oriented interview process. Brief talk about your "why"..and your interest in joining the company. Breif talk about your education..what you do for fun..etc. Seem to want very self motivated people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree in Jun 2021

Interview

Very positive experience. Phone interview with the talent Aquisition team, then offered a 1st stage interview with the managers (competency based) final interview with director (motivations for role and company)

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment?
  • What’s your understanding of the role? What do you know about SThree?
  • 1. Give me an example where you didn't achieve a goal or target 2. Tell me a time where you had to reach compromise 3. How do you go about setting your goals and how do you remain motivated to achieve those goals. 4. A time where you had to resolve a conflict that was hindering you from achieving your goals.
1 person found this interview helpful

SThree

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SThree

Interview

I was referred by a friend and I was coached through the process by a member of their talent acquisition team. Two face-to-face interviews with the director and account manager . Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SThree (Amsterdam) in May 2021

Interview

The procedure was very weird. Spoke to 2 different corporate recruiters from this company. Sent me emails about the offer and then interview date. I never continued after what the corporate recruiter said over the initial phone call. She asked about my background and said I don't think we hire that diverse! I said excuse me what is that suppose to mean. She then said corrected her self by saying it was joke. Then proceeded to say why I was working at my current company. I explained due to COVID I lost my other job. She proceeds to say but why work as a sever when you have a degree. I said well I prefer to work than take any social benefits from the government (UWV) and I'm proud of any work I do. Overall, quite weird corporate recruiters. They send in-mails on LinkedIn not knowing anything about your profile or if your a fit for the job at all. The only thing they care about was that I graduated. For anyone looking into these jobs do your research most of these types of 360 recruiter jobs, or consultant recruitment are pyramid schemes. All they care about is the money, deals and making money off the placement of high skilled workers within other big company. You are better off applying to be a recruiter within companies that actually provide the service or product.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 190 Interviews