SThree Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SThree Interview Questions

Interviews at SThree

3.2

Interview

3 20-30 minute phone screens and a final. During the final I gave a presentation. Their TA team does a great job of prepping you for the interview. It was a very pleasant process with constant feedback/follow-up etc.

Interview Questions

• The asked for examples of hardwork, determination, and resilience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

3 phone screenings. Two of which my recruiter missed the interview time. when I emailed them they took so long to respond which dragged out the interview process. I waited months to progress in the company but never got any further than updates from the company saying they weren't ready to hire yet. Shame because i was very interested in the company but this was one of the worst interview processes I've experienced.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SThree in March 2020.

Interview

First had a screening call with a recruiter, Then an in person with the recruiter. Then did a video call with who would be my direct manager. I was then brought into the office for a final interview.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process is very very tough. The managers know exactly what they are looking for. Listen to the Talent Acquisition consultant's advise, they helped me so much. I never would've gotten the job without the help.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of questions around competitive drive and ambition.   1 Answer
    • What was a setback you experienced and how did you turn it around and come out on top to show resiliency?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SThree (Iowa City, IA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was scheduled for two phone interviews. Both times the recruiter missed our session. Finally I was given an email about how they don't sponsor or bring on individuals with school visas, etc. I am a natural born citizen, and already answered questions regarding my work status during the application. I was really disappointed with this process. However, I'm lucky that it ended quickly. I've found many new opportunities, and quite thankfully, feel as if I had dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not asked in regards to this position.   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The same job description was posted several times with different titles and requirements from senior to entry level - they are clearly looking for a candidate who will take the lowest pay. I applied online to SThree three times and spoke with three different recruiters. After speaking with the third recruiter I was called in for an interview. The interview itself was pretty basic, the interviewers were slightly rude as they were late and left before I had a chance to ask any questions because of a meeting scheduled exactly one hour after mine began. One of the interviewers was completely rude and fidgeting uncontrollably the entire time and the other was just arrogant. Surprisingly, I was called in for a second interview and the recruiter claimed she wanted to help. I was asked to create a presentation and come back in two days.

At he second interview both interviewers had already reviewed the presentation before I arrived. They were dressed in T shirts and hoodies but I was instructed to dress "business professional" and then scoffed at because of it.

I was informed they would follow up in two business days but after a week with emails and texts that went unanswered; I got word that they were going with someone with "more experience" (despite the fact that they knew my experience before I ever interviewed). For a company that claims to be different from the rest, powerpoints are quite elementary.

If you get an offer, take everything at face value. They only care about themselves and the VP basically said as much.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would cope with working in an open environment?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

It was a three step process, first they wasted 40mins of my time on the phone while I was at work. Then they called me into an in person interview. I interviewed with two sales reps they were pleasant and the process went well. Then they had a third interview with a presentation. I was interviewed by one of the directors and the entire interview he just blasted me for why I wanted to leave my current job and why I had not stayed longer in some previous positions. I get these things are important to some employers but it really took them 3 interviews to figure that out! they could have just looked at my resume and decided I wasn’t the guy for them. All in all a total waste of my time. But reading some of the reviews I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SThree (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was extensive but thorough. The first step was a phone call intro then phone interview. The next step was an intense Q and A from the managers. They wanted specific situations where I showed I went above and beyond/was hard working/can really provide evidence I am good enough.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent goal you set for yourself that wasnt given to you but you set and how did you accomplish this?   Answer Question
    • What is the most competitive situation you have been in?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to persuade a group of individuals   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SThree in April 2019.

Interview

There is an initial Phone Screen. Then competency-based interview with the same person who interviewed you during the initial phone screen. Then 2 on sites interviews. One is with two managers. The second interview involves a presentation

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SThree.

Interview

Three rounds that included a phone interview, in person interview with the director and then a pitch with 4 senior leaders. It was relatively quick as they were looking to bring me in when others were starting. Interview as if you were interviewing for a sales role as recruiting for a third party is sales.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.