Safeway Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Safeway Interview Questions

Interviews at Safeway

2.1

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, HI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safeway (Mountain View, HI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I have 27 years in this field well I was at Hansen Dist.
    I took orders and place items on store floors and build displays also on floor.also rotation of products on shelves is a very important sales formula in grocery dept.

Interview Questions

• How many years you have in grocery department   1 Answer

Food Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Safeway.

Interview

Standard HR bull crap. Recruiters just want to know how friendly you are. As well as dependable. Don’t need any other experience. That’s about it. Very standard interview. Boring. Dull. Waste of time.

Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juneau, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeway (Juneau, AK (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

10 min interview that will ask behavioral questions and expectation of the position you applied for. The assistant manager will ask for availability and will tell you the starting hourly rate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bad experience at a retail store and what would you have done differently   Answer Question

Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeway (Boulder, CO (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

As the pandemic makes them very busy, it took several in person visits and phone calls after applying online, paired with knowing a manager working there, to get an interview

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Phone screening (30 Mins) (Basic intro. about position and company plus basic que.)
    1:1 (Onsite with HR, Supervisor and manager) (Avg. 30 Mins each) (Technical ques. + behavioral que.)
    Background check
    drug test
    Video call
    Offer
    Negotiation
    Re offer
    Accepted

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeway (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Started on time, did not take long time like other interviews. One person interviewed for about 20 minute and second person interview was less than 15 minutes. Before the interview they gave assessment test.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safeway (Puyallup, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The manager took me up to his office where he proceeded to ask about my past work experience along with explaining what my role would be as a Starbucks barista

Interview Questions

Interview

One-on-one, 20 minute interview with several behavioral questions. The interview also comprised of several questions to get to know you, such as strengths, weaknesses, and your interest in the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeway (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview was very simple. They asked all the basic questions and to provide examples of experience from previous companies worked for. If you never worked in customer service, it is ok. Just provide examples in your life which are relevant.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was okay, very quick. The management did not take the time to ask too many questions, then hired me right on the spot. AT the time i thought that was awesome but then I met some of my coworkers and realized they should have been more selective.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work holidays   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.