Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 66 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Louisville, KY) in Apr 2021

Interview

it was good but needed someone right away and I couldn’t take the job so I had to pass at this time hopefully it will work out later on another job

Saia LTL Freight
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight

Interview

Very easy interview as long as you have warehousing experience. It seems like a great place to work. Unfortunately the schedule wasn’t what I was looking for that time around.

Interview Questions
  • What hours was I looking to work
    Answer Question
Saia LTL Freight
Application

I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight

Interview

No updates on job status. Not great with communication. Sent a message through indeed and did not get a reply for almost two weeks. Communication should be better if someone sends a question to them.

Interview Questions
  • Did not get any information or update on application request.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Johns Creek, GA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was contacted to interview for a position rather than applying. We had a zoom interview with a panel of 3 managers/directors. They asked questions about my experience in transportation and data analytics. I was told I would be contacted and feedback would be provided. As of yet, they have not contacted me at all.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions about finance and business analytics and transportation experience.
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

Pretty self explanatory apply get called if you qualify come in interview sign papers if you’re liked set up with road test pass road test then get set up with orientation.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your experience and how long have you been driving any accidents any failed drug test etc you know the usual
Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Dearborn, MI) in Sep 2020

Interview

go in for face to face interview, was really easy and very informative. Very punctual neat and pretty organized, comfortable and learned quite a bit about the company I did not know.

Interview Questions
  • general questions asked and answered
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Snellville, GA)

Interview

Phone interview and an in person interview. I wasn’t asked any qualification question. The interview lasted 10 minutes and 3 of those minute were spent making copies of my resume.

Interview Questions
  • The phone interview was set up for 1pm. At 1:15 I emailed the person who set up the phone interview to say I did not receive a call. 5 minutes later I received an email me to ask if I could interview at that moment. Unfortunately, I had another obligations so we reschedule. The second attempt at a phone interview was on time. The interviewer asked the basic question and decided my skills and qualifications matched their needs so I was ask in for a formal interview.
  • In person interview. I was ask one question to explain what I do at my current company.
  • Do you have any questions for us?
Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Albuquerque, NM) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was quick and easy all that was discussed at the interview was how much job experience i had. As well as if i had any experience the freight business.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Savannah, GA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very detailed and precise with questions, always making sure they have the right hire. The manager of the terminal you are applying for will give you a call once he/she has reviewed your application, then if they see promise they will call you in for a 1 on 1 interview to sit down and talk about you and why you chose to apply for the company.

Interview Questions
Saia LTL Freight
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight

Interview

Brief interview consisted of basic work related questions. All I had to do was go in and talk with the hiring manager for a short 10 minutes. No behavioral based questions so I did not have to prepare for it really. Very informal

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews

Popular Careers with Saia LTL Freight Job Seekers