Samsung Austin Semiconductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Austin Semiconductor Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Austin Semiconductor

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I attended a job fair with multiple open positions. I was given application to fill out, which you were expected to specify a position/area to apply for, so it is helpful to already have that information. I then turned in the application & resume and waited for an interview. There was a large turnout so my wait was 1 hour, but some people had to wait longer to only be sent home without interviewing. The HR personnel and hiring managers were extremely nice. I found the interview to be very comfortable.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Internal posting then in-person interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? What makes you the best person out of all the other 30 resumes we received?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I made a lateral move.

Integration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in November 2012.

Interview

I thought the team I interviewed was rather unfriendly - which is strange because I know a lot of people at Samsung that are really great and friendly to work with. Anyway, they wouldn't even introduce themselves before asking me questions - and one guy was like 'Is that all you did in your last job?'. Rude. So glad i didn't get the offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview after career fair, then an invitation to a panel interview in Austin, questions were fairly straight forward no curve balls. Definitely know whats on your resume and be able to explain it

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Got the interview at UT's engineering career fair in early Spring 2015. Went to the interview in March 2015 right before spring break. Got the call for the offer about a day later.

Interview Questions

• General questions about situations you've encountered and personality   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor.

Interview

I first received a phone call after my application. I initially missed her call, because I was in class and gave her a call back. I am still in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker or teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Is there anything you would like to say to make you stand out from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online in September and had a phone screen in early December. A couple weeks later I got an on-site interview offer and interviewed in early January. I received over the phone and electronic offers a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a teammate/coworker who negatively impacted a team project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was in a conference room at a hotel. I was interviewed by a young Samsung engineer. There were other people interview in the same room (about 5 others).

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have multiple task due at the same time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to my university career fair and gave them my resume. About 3 weeks later, a recruiter contacted me to schedule a 15 minute phone screen. About 3 weeks later, I was invited for an onsite interview. Before the interview, you get to take a tour of the plant so you can get a feel for the company work environment. About 2 weeks after the interview, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work through conflicts in a group project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in November 2018.

Interview

I went to their campus in Austin where I met in a room with about 30 other candidate. They fed us and gave us a presentation on the company. They then called us out one at a time into different rooms where we were interviewed. Afterward they gave us a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you changed the way that things were done?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.