Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Samsung Electronics America

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 238 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Plano, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Very ridiculous how the company will vanish after a series of interviews. This seems to be a consistent theme here. I can understand after an initial phone screen with the recruiter to then either receive a canned no thank you email or no communication at all. However, once a candidate is passed to more interviews that are conducted via video due to COVID (I hate these things. Very awkward and impersonable. Nothing more than a staged contrived event.) the company should at least give a status update to the candidate that invested logistical time to prepare and video interview (4+ times with separate stakeholders). After a month I never received any feedback. Upon reflection, I am glad it did not work out. Appears nothing can get strategically accomplished due to control from their HQ and dispatchers (i.e., Busybody’s) standing on top of your every move! Set up for failure from start.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked around skill set and background related to the role.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, scheduled interview with manager within 1 week. Had interview which went very well and was told to check email etc for next steps. All was positive after I didn't hear anything for a week, I emailed and didn't hear anything. It's been over a month and I still don't know where I stand.

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Santiago) in Mar 2021

Interview

Excelente, fue un proceso sumamente guiado, rápido, expedito, por parte de la selección. No así la última etapa con el que sería mi "jefe", lo sentí poco comprometido y sin ganas de tener un practicante. De todas formas lo recomiendo.

Interview Questions
  • Competencias computacionales, idiomas. Experiencias previas tanto personales como con otras empresas. Qué es lo que nos gustaría encontrar dentro de la empresa
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

First step is a pre recorded interview, must be completed in 72 hours. System is easy and intuitive, but the questions aren not basic. Only four questions in this first screening.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you had never done before? How did you react? What did you learn?
  • Tell me about a time you were dissatisfied in your work. What could have been done to make it better?
Samsung Electronics America
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America

Interview

Straight forward, more like a conversation. It was important to them that my future career goals aligned with their vision of what I was expected to do. Which is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

I was reached out to via LinkedIn to interview for a position as a Sales Manager. The interview panel was scheduled quickly and I thought the process went very well. After the fact, I got no feedback from HR nor the hiring manager after reaching out to them several times and was essentially just hung out to dry on why I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What type of new business have you brought in? Programmatic experience?
Samsung Electronics America
Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America

Interview

I applied for a job, The recruiter booked me an interview, I ask her about the position name to confirm, but she didn't answer. Waste of time because the job I was being considered was totally diferent, after 5 minutes I told the interviewer I wasn't interested, since I knew nothing about that area

Interview Questions
Samsung Electronics America
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Seattle, WA) in Nov 2020

Interview

6 interviews all together and the process was completely remote due to covid. At first I thought that they weren’t interested because there was quite a long gap between my initial call with the recruiter and hearing back about an interview with the hiring manager. Everyone was super friendly and asked mostly behavioral questions and how I would approach certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked on something and it was not used for the business.
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

one phone call interview almost couple of hrs and then 6 video call interviews of 45mins each. Accepted job offer but later they rescinded offer for corporate reasons. I should not have gone for this company.

Samsung Electronics America
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in Aug 2020

Interview

2 phone calls, then about 3-4 video interviews over 3 weeks, zero follow up. Surprised this is the level of unprofessionalism at Samsung, but most of the HR dept is temporary/freelance and not full time employees, so the cost cutting shows. Fast tracking the process with accolades each step of the way does not guarantee a position, fyi. Stay away.

Interview Questions
  • What would you recommend we do differently with our immediate marketing plans?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Interviews