Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

Recruiter12%
Recruitment Agency12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Chennai) in Nov 2021

Interview

Recruitment process has 5-6 rounds of moderately hard questions. Panelists were polite and were able to explain the questions and expected outcomes clearly. I was not able to understand the differences in the multiple technical rounds. It was just with different set of interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Framework Development - UI & API
    Answer Question
  • How to implement Parallel Execution?
  • Java Concepts - OOPS & Coding Assessments

Samsung India Electronics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics

Interview

3 round, 3 Technical, 1 Manager, 1 Human Resource at Samsung office questions on Data Engineering (Hive, HBase, Map Reduce, Resource Manager) Programming questions(string manipulations) Database concepts SQL queries(aggregations and window functions, lead, lag) Process took place for a fortnight Decisions were made quickly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First round: Resume shortlist Second round: GD round with a group of 10. Only one person selected. Spoke 2-3 times in the whole discussion, while appreciating some of the points made by others. Third Round: Marekting/ Sales based case based Personal Interview. Lasted for approximately 30 mins. Was asked to find the cause of poor sales and then give recommendations based on the inferences. Lastly, informed about the challenges of the job and whether I would be interested in joining the company.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. Brief Marketing/Sales case on the sales of Samsung consumer electronics in Tier 2 city

Samsung India Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics

Interview

First Multiple Choice Questions. Second Group Discussion. Third Technical Interview. Fourth Human Resources. I was can for Technical Interview and I aced it, but when i went for HR interview they told another HR will conduct my interview and rejected me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Application through On Campus. Consisted of one technical qualifying round and two interviews, one technical and one hr. Qualifying round was conducted through an online portal. Technical round was average, interviewers make you comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • difference between structural and behavioural verilog. why MOS is preferred over other devices Gates using CMOS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

They just asked easy questions based on oops and os. They were not really into serious coding , all they wanted was serious guys who would work at samsung seriously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Indian Trail, NC) in Jan 2019

Interview

it was smooth and fun. the interviewer ask relevant questions to find out more about me. I was able to answer them and was confident. Even though, i was nervous, i try my best not to show it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Samsung India Electronics

Application

I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics

Interview

Getting a best culture and environment of the company. future will shine in company . My great wish to do job in company with positive thinking. It will my great opportunity for me if I will get a chance to do job. And please tell us how I can be a member of this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want toleave current company

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Bangalore) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview process consisted of 5 rounds. Two programming coding rounds, one at Hackerearth and another onsite round. Followed by two technical onsite interviews. Finally, HR telephonic round happened. Salary negotiation was tough but they agree to your needs. Overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions
  • 1st technical round - Project manager round a. Current project b. Behavioral questions 2nd Technical round a. Java core, multithreading, etx

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida) in Jul 2018

Interview

gd, technical , hr , then again hr after that probation period. all the things are well organised and timely done no interview is taken like this they understand each and everyones point

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews