Sasken Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sasken Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2019

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sasken (Arlington, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It wasn't really an interview. They asked me to download google hangouts and proceeded to message me on there. They offer you a ridiculous amount of money and to send you a check, but please understand the check, should you receive one if fraudulent and you can get into large amounts of legal turmoil. Please be cautious if applying in the US.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sasken in March 2007.

Interview

The interview panel is nice and they are very good.

They asked lot of questions in the cdma telecom domain. They seemed to have a clear objective in filtering the candidate.

The HR had negotiated a lot in salary offer and other benefits. They didn't offer any stock options or any other offers.

Field Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sasken.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with Sasken for the Field Testing Engineer in Seattle. The first one was with the Engineer in Seattle for technical questions, and the second was with a manager in North Carolina. The second interview was the behavioral interview. Questions like “Why do you want to work at Sasken?” and “What’s your career goal?” were asked.

ENGINEER - PRODUCT TEST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sasken (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

first phone call is from HR asking about work experience. Second phone interview is from Sasken Engineer ask more detail about mobile testing or operation experience. Third phone interview is from one of their client want me have a short introduction of myself.

Interview Questions

• They ask many of my work and research experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

1st Round - Online Technical Test of 2 to 3 hours.
    2nd Round - Technical Interview
    3rd Round - Another Technical Interview
    4th Round - HR Interview

All the rounds were wonderfully conducted and it was a great experience to be part of the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• C Programming, Data Structures and Linux Internals based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sasken (Durgapur, West Bengal).

Interview

First Round was 100 minutes online test. It consisted conceptual c questions, few aptitude, logical reasoning , verbal ability and an easy c programming question.
    Second round was technical Interview and finally was the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• During technical interview he asked about my subjects of interests. I was confident with algorithms, data-structures and computer network which I replied. The questions were based on basic data-structure and a few algorithms. We finally discussed about my final year project.
      The HR interview was merely a formality aimed at explaining the bond on joining the company. He asked a few cut-out HR questions and that was it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru).

Interview

First round was multiple choice bit tough , next two technical and one HR. Technical was bit tough . HR was really cool. Finally I got through it ... yehhhhh!!!

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sasken (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

very bad experience i have answered maximum questions but the techi is not satisfied and also he asked many questions if he is sure about my status then why to drag interview ??

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

cool and flexible interview process,it tooks 3 days to complete the process and two technical rounds and one hr round followed by salary discussion . Hrs are good to response at any anytime for interview information

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sasken (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Very well organised process. They had telephonic then personal. They checked the technical skills and you programming skills as well. They are open and made candidate very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.