Scanova Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Scanova Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2018

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova.

Interview

It was a face to face interview. I was tested on:

Command over English Language (written and spoken)
    Communication skills (listening, understanding, and replying)
    My work experience/academics
    Ability to work in a small and fast-paced organization

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss a step-by-step Sales process that is required to sell a product. For e.g. Who will be the target audience? how can I advertise the product?, etc.   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process started with an aptitude test for English language followed by one-to-one discussion that went on for 60-80 minutes.
    It was quite reposed and the questions chiefly focused on my skills and problem solving ability.

Interview Questions

• I was mainly asked questions involving upon problem solving and my previous internships.   Answer Question

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was divided into technical and HR rounds. First round was technical one where I was tested for my Frontend skills. Second round was HR where I was asked questions related to my past, present and future(This round was mainly to know about your personality).

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview consists of 3 rounds-

1. Coding Questions: You will be given 2/3 coding problems. You have to solve them under a time frame ~2 hours. Corner test cases are also checked by the interviewer.

2. Technology Questions: In this round, you will be asked about the coding questions regarding the technologies you have used in your projects.
    The Interviewer will also ask a few questions about the programming languages/libraries/tools you have worked with.

3. HR Round: Here the interviewer explains you about the How/When/What of the company and their products/future products. In this round, you will be asked about your positions, experiences, projects in the past companies if you are not a fresher and how comfortable you are with new technologies, etc.

Interview Questions

• Given 2 arrays, convert them into linked list and combine them in such a way that the final linked list is sorted.   Answer Question

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida).

Interview

The process is very straight-forward. First, there is a coding round in which you have to solve two coding problems within 2 hours. Next, you undergo a technical interview where your technical knowledge is tested and lastly, there is HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.