Scanova Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Scanova

Positive100%
Applied online80%
In Person20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scanova

Found 5 candidate interviews
Scanova
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova

Interview

It was a face to face interview. I was tested on: Command over English Language (written and spoken) Communication skills (listening, understanding, and replying) My work experience/academics Ability to work in a small and fast-paced organization

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to discuss a step-by-step Sales process that is required to sell a product. For e.g. Who will be the target audience? how can I advertise the product?, etc.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida)

Interview

The process is very straight-forward. First, there is a coding round in which you have to solve two coding problems within 2 hours. Next, you undergo a technical interview where your technical knowledge is tested and lastly, there is HR round.

Interview Questions
Scanova
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process started with an aptitude test for English language followed by one-to-one discussion that went on for 60-80 minutes. It was quite reposed and the questions chiefly focused on my skills and problem solving ability.

Interview Questions
  • I was mainly asked questions involving upon problem solving and my previous internships.
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview consists of 3 rounds- 1. Coding Questions: You will be given 2/3 coding problems. You have to solve them under a time frame ~2 hours. Corner test cases are also checked by the interviewer. 2. Technology Questions: In this round, you will be asked about the coding questions regarding the technologies you have used in your projects. The Interviewer will also ask a few questions about the programming languages/libraries/tools you have worked with. 3. HR Round: Here the interviewer explains you about the How/When/What of the company and their products/future products. In this round, you will be asked about your positions, experiences, projects in the past companies if you are not a fresher and how comfortable you are with new technologies, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Given 2 arrays, convert them into linked list and combine them in such a way that the final linked list is sorted.
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in Jan 2017

Interview

Interview process was divided into technical and HR rounds. First round was technical one where I was tested for my Frontend skills. Second round was HR where I was asked questions related to my past, present and future(This round was mainly to know about your personality).

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Scanova Job Seekers

Content Writer