Scientific Games Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Scientific Games

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 166 candidate interviews
Scientific Games
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

Applied online. There was telephonic round, technical round which was medium level difficulty. Questions were on the project, SQL,manual testing. Interview process was in the company itself. Given the interview positively but didn't get recruited.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain about your project 2. Sql
    Answer Question
Scientific Games
Application

I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

3 rounds of technical Interview followed by technical assessment and final interview with director and HR for salary expectations and notice. Got Offer in 2 weeks. Overall it was challenging and good. L

Interview Questions
Scientific Games
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Games in Apr 2021

Interview

Simple! I got a phone call to schedule a screening interview the week after. On the interview call, she was a very rude lady who made me feel stupid for everything I said and also assumed I knew absolutely nothing and bashed me for it. When answering the first question about what I knew about the company, I didn't go too much into depth but I talked about how they make gambling games that they deliver to casino hotel companies similar to MGM Grand as well as mobile games. I don't think she heard me correctly because her response was something along the lines of "That is absolutely not what we do, or not all of what we do. If you ACTUALLY WENT to our website, you would notice we have three distinct parts to the company" and so on. She repeated that line again further down the interview and did not give me a chance to clarify to her that I have done my research about the company, location, and job. She told me I had no experience even though the job asks for 0-2 years of experience, though I did clarify various QA-like experiences I have had before graduating from my university. She seemed like she had negative notion of me before the interview even started, maybe because of my name, age, or other discrimination. I agree with the other interviewer, terrible experience and complete waste of time. I suggest not wasting your time either. I'm just another valuable potential asset that you may never get again.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Scientific Games?
Anonymous Employee in Sat home
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Sat home) in Mar 2021

Interview

first aptitude test done throw online cam then technical round happen in which they asked me basic question about project then some puzzles n some non technical question about testing and based on my resume then managerial round done throw panel in which non technical question asked after that hr done

Interview Questions
  • 1.tell me about yourself 2.puzzel 3.project 4.resume based 4.about job interest 5.hobbies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

1.First Round was online basic programming,sql questions to solve. 2.Second round was Technical round with Team Lead and Manager. Interview goes around 1.5 hours. They starts ask questions from basic core java to upto date and ask you to write code for some scenario. 3.Third round was Technical round with Director.Interview goes around 1 hour 15 minutes.Starts questions from projects you have works during your service tenure. Most of the questions are fully based on design, scalability, performance improvement related. Ask some scenario based questions to solve which include and expect industry best SDLC practices. 4.Fourth round was HR discussion round. Simply ask about reason for change, salary expectation and they explaining about some scientific games policy.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Basic Core Java(Thread, Exception handling,data structures, collections),Java 8 questions (Functional interface, Functional programming,Stream,lambda expression). 2.Internal working of HashMap and HashSet. 3.Spring boot ,Sql joining queries. 4.Junit
Scientific Games
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Games in Feb 2021

Interview

They have asked some basic questions on linux operating system, c++ , oops , design patterns and multi threading. the first round would be a technical round followed by onr more technical and HR round.

Interview Questions
  • difference between pointer and reference
  • How can you check performance of a process in linux os?
  • What is thread synchronization in linux os?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

While the first round was directly with the Director who asked numerous questions on C++, Linux etc by reading from some page, the second and apparently the final round was Vice President Round. She was a very rude lady who showed up half an hour late and then made you feel stupid for any question you asked her. She questioned me on why I want to know about how the company took care of covid crisis, even though she was the one prompting me to ask more questions. Terrible experience and complete waste of time. I suggest not wasting your time either.

Interview Questions
  • C++ concepts, multithreading, Linux command to show process status, difference between heap corruption and memory leaks.
Scientific Games
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

It consists of 4 rounds. 1. Written - Questions from basic SQL, manual testing and defect raising concepts. 2. Face-face interview with hiring manager - basic testing concepts and questions on what is there in resume 3. Director round - same like second round 4. HR round: salary discussion and about the company.

Interview Questions
Scientific Games
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Budapest) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied through an agency. There were only one round of interviews. The interview itself was held online a one hour meeting with an HR rep, a manager and the former teamlead.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, technical questions, people management topics and examples
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Scientific Games (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was pretty good.total 3 rounds. 1st round-Manager level:Started with automation testing and framework related concepts also few tricky question to know if you have really worked on framework development or not. Also interviewer asked test scenario(positive & negative) followed by 1 logical question. Second round-Senior Director level: This round was pretty difficult as he was interested to know your in depth knowledge on your current company product's architecture, the framework and language used for app development (which was quite unexpected). Also questions on technologies you have worked on and agile process. Third round-HR discussion- This round was pretty good. Started with self introduction and family background. Then the culture of the company was explained in detail and there was no much salary negotiation. I got whatever I had expected :)

Interview Questions
  • how to trigger the chrome driver located at your test machine without changing the location path
Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 Interviews