Scientific Games Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 181 of over 181 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interviewer was not having any interest to take interview. Very tired, Shouting and Yawning person in between interview and no professional ethics. Very bad Experience i ever had. If you have no interest pls postponed or pass it some other person

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain framework inside selenium 2. Annotations used 3. How prioritze testcases 4. Report generation in different format
    Answer Question

Scientific Games

Application

I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

About a 30 minute process. It was in person with 2 people asking questions. If you have lottery experience, you will do fine. You must understand sales, WPC, weekly averages etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Process took 3 weeks to complete. 1st Round: Manager Interview (Tell about yourself, Questions based on resume) 2nd Round: Panel Interview - Conducted by 2 QA Managers and 2 QA Lead - Lasted for 2 hours (Questions based on resume, experience, software testing principles, how to handle and report bugs, behavioral) 3rd Round: HR - Received Offer Letter

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain different testing methodologies 2. How do you handle a difficult-to-replicate bug? 3. How do you write a test case? 4. How do you document a bug? 5. Have you encountered a bug in production that was not tested/found in QA/Stage? How did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2021

Interview

First interview over phone process was very good. Interviewer asked and cared about me and my experience . Asked technical questions pertaining to the job and asked examples of how they relate to me through my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scientific Games

Application

I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

Worthless. Don't know what they are doing. Can't even put 2 words together. Didn't ask anything about my background. Very sad. Don't know what else to say. More words to get to 30 but stay away from SciGames.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scientific Games

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

Worst ever! The Indian guy who took the interview was highly unprofessional. He doesn't have the patience to understand the candidate explaining that facing a network issue. But the interviewer was showing his angry & irritating face to me over video call. This made me really feel uncomfortable and not willing to continue the interview with him. That moment thought of writing the same in glassdoor, so that the person reads this can change his attitude atleast to the next candidate. This interview happened on 9th July 21 - 3pm slot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scientific Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

Briefly describe the interview process in a minimum of thirty words only. If it doesn't meet the minimum requirements then you cannot submit this form at all. Hope that is okay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Scientific Games

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Scientific Games

Interview

Required skills were C, C++, Embedded systems, Linux . There were four rounds: 1. Technical round 1 : A written test with 25 objective and 1 subjective questions. 2. Technical round 2 : A single panel technical interview. A number of codes were asked to write. In addition, some embedded related questions. 3. Technical round 3 : A single panel technical interview. Asked questions about projects done and a few questions related to the technologies worked on. 4. H.R. round : One to one with a senior H.R.

Interview Questions
  • Bit manipulations, data structures, Recursion, C and C++ concepts, SPI Protocol, Timers, Use case of BLE/NFC in Gaming industry.

Scientific Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Games in May 2021

Interview

Interview process was average. 1st Round was technical , the interview asked question related to data structure, and asked few puzzles. 2nd round was techno-managerial round . He asked questions related to database and asked about my role in previous company. After completing these two rounds:- HR round was conducted and in the first call have discussed about the CTC and same was discussed afterwords. After clearing all the 3 round, they told me "congratulation you're selected". Afterwards, they haven't called. Didn't have single discussion. More than a weeks went, still no response, no offer letter nothing. Conclusion:- Before giving an interview ask the HR first, whether they're sure to provide you the employment or taking your interview for consuming your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It was a deep interview of 2 Techincal rounds and Managerial Round and HR Discussion for Bangalore Office 2- Techincal rounds were focused on Java basic programming, Selenium Concepts, and Analytical Questions(Easy Level) 1- Managerial Round focused on past project experiences and how do you improve with fellow colleagues and challenges faced 1- HR Discussion went on casual and basic

Interview Questions
  • Java OOPS Concepts, Selenium, Analytical Test, Out Of the Box Questions, Past Project Experiences
Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Interviews