Scientific Publishing Services Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scientific Publishing Services

Scientific Publishing Services

Application

I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services

Interview

Face to Face Interview, with a written test base on our English communication through emails. After written test there was two face to face interview, first with main branch HR and the second was with the sub-branch HR.

Interview Questions
  • How do to handle angry customer
    Answer Question

Scientific Publishing Services

Application

I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services

Interview

They will wait me for whole day. After that, they said you go for interview. They ask questions from school books. Finally, they said we don't need B.E. We get disappointed.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Taramani

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Taramani) in Apr 2019

Interview

It took 3 days. The interview was quite easy. It had 3 rounds. In first round, they asked some basic grammer, punctuation, essay writing. In second round, HR asked some basic questions about my education and my family. He was super cool. In third round, The manager was taking the interview. She asked about my career plans. If u passed the 1 st round you may get selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai) in Jan 2019

Interview

The questions of the interviewer were vague and unclear. I was easily able to outsmart the interviewer. Eventually they told me that they were only hiring Junior Developers. I still don't understand why they summoned me in the first place. Not the best place for a developer to work. From what I hear they don't also want to give you a high salary

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai)

Interview

First round compriss of face to face,they will check your communication and about your final year project.It is quite easy. Those who want to enter it into core company and expect good salary please do not choose this company. This company will call you for core company and make you place into non-core,pls be very carefull. HR is also very irresponsible.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Scientific Publishing Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services

Interview

it was an very good experiance. but the Process took more than 2 weeks. There are 2 rounds like initial screening and hr round. initial test has 5 parts apps, gk, english knowledge and essay

5 people found this interview helpful

Scientific Publishing Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services

Interview

Written Test for communication and basic English skills, Handled by the hr team. They analyze your good English skills and tests are also conducted for German candidates. Technical round based on previous experiences Face to Face with the commissioning manager

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai) in Jun 2018

Interview

HR,tech round and it was very easy.But the hiring process was very long and the salary offered was low.had multiple HR rounds and a written test also.there were not many contented people in the office.it was very very time taking.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself and some language based questions.Three or four people were interviewing but no big or tough questions were asked.the process took not more than one hour.but had to wait for a long time to know about the offer.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai)

Interview

I directly went to SPS office at T. Nagar (Nearer To Vani Mahal). Interview was conducted for both Fresher and Experience acandidates. As I had document experience, I was asked to take written test that opt for experienced candidate. I returned to home. The next day, I got call from SPS that I have face to face Interview. Senior employee Dhakshayani conducted Face to Face interview. 2 days later I got call from SPS that I have got selected. The written test was about error checking, spelling mistake, Consistency checking. Choose the best type grammer answers, prepositions etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. How will you correct English Grammer and consistency in a document. If won't solve a problem whom you will contact? Will you complete the tasks within deadline?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scientific Publishing Services (Chennai)

Interview

It was quite friendly interview. He makes you comfort and then get to know you. ( At nungambakkam) The only thing was they asked me for shifts. It's pretty bad when it comes to us shifts. Apart from it, interview was okayish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews