Seagen Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Seagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, and it seemed to go well. I was then invited to interview with two other managers at a later date. It too seemed to go well, although one of the people I interviewed with kept doing something else while I was talking, even right after she asked a question. I assume she was taking notes, but I have no idea. She might have been checking email or messaging someone. Here's when things got bad. I wanted to send a thank you to the other two people I interviewed with, but I didn't have their email addresses. I decided to send an email to the hiring manager to ask for said email addresses, since she had shared her email address with me during our initial interview. I didn't think I was out of line for making this request, nor was I asking for anything difficult. I was following proper post-interview protocol. It would have taken her five minutes to respond to me, if even to tell me that she didn't think it was appropriate to share email addresses of other colleagues with me. I would have even been happy with her telling me to send her my thank you notes to be forwarded. Instead, she never responded. Considering sending a thank you email is an extremely time-sensitive action, I ended up asking the recruiter/talent acquisition person to forward my thank you emails. She gladly accepted my request. I received a rejection email a few days later anyway. My point here is that it seems that the new response is no response. If, for some reason, my request was out of line or a breach of confidence, I would completely understand, and a simple 'no' response would have sufficed. Instead, I got silence, which completely soured this entire experience for me. Her silence also made me realize that this is probably how she'd treat me if I had been hired. The tiniest bit of kindness can go a long way, and we'd all benefit from remembering that.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen (Bothell, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Was first contacted by contract HR person who did initial screen which went well. Then another screen with hiring manager which also went well. Progressed to a multiple-person interview process that also went well and all indications were that I was the #1 candidate. Lots of praise and high-fives all along the way. After all these steps the contract recruiter did not follow-up as promised and said things were busy and it would take additional time before an offer could be made. I was told they had been interviewing internal candidates yet the hiring manager was also new to the company and was clear from the start that they wanted to bring in some fresh perspectives and revamp and low performing team. After a two month process they wrote me back (couldn't be bothered to call me) and said they offered the job to the internal candidate. Essentially, was strung along for about 2 months and they probably used me to light a fire under their low internal performers. Time will tell how that worked out.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen (Bothell, WA) in Apr 2021

Interview

There are three sets of interviews throughout the recruitment process, the last one took 4hrs of zoom interview with the panel. The process were clear and simple to follow and the interviews were pretty laid back and amazing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I interviewed at Seagen

Interview

I completed two phone interviews with Seagen. Things seemed to go well enough in the interview. After the phone interview I never received a response email or call. It is quite disrespectful to expect potential employees to perform the interview process if you do not even take the time to give them insincere pleasantries such as "going in another direction".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen in Feb 2021

Interview

Overall it was welcoming and warm with diverse perspectives from each interviewer providing insight into the company. It was relaxed but very long. Also, a slight mishap where I felt each interviewer at least asked one of the same questions during my loop.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral and "tell me about a time" questions. Around 2-3 questions from each interviewer with follow-up questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen in Feb 2021

Interview

A 30 min phone call with a talent specialist followed by a 30 min phone call with the hiring manager. Both people I spoke with were very polite and seemed genuinely interested in speaking with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I interviewed at Seagen

Interview

Excellent interview process, expectations were clear, interviewed with multiple people, process went fairly quickly with great benefits and incentives! Interviewers asked thoughtful questions that encouraged specific answers. I would recommend to others make sure to be prepared!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen in Jan 2021

Interview

Initial interviews include a phone screening, followed by a call with Hiring Manager. Professional interviews with minimal behaviral questions (only `if` and `when` scenerios). Highly focused on a deep dive into the role and skillsets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Seagen (Bothell, WA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Three phase interview starting with a 30 min interview with the HR recruiter, followed by a 30 min interview with the hiring manager and a panel day-long interview. 2 weeks after the panel interview I was asked to provide three references to which the hiring manager reached with questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagen in Nov 2020

Interview

An initial phone screening is followed by a call from the hiring manager. If you’re selected for the next round, then you meet with the team you’ll be working with via zoom. I heard back within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews